❤︎ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ❤︎

𝕴t was towards the end of October now, Halloween coming up in a few days, the nights becoming darker sooner and there was something different about the Hogwarts castle now than there was when I first arrived

𝕴t was towards the end of October now, Halloween coming up in a few days, the nights becoming darker sooner and there was something different about the Hogwarts castle now than there was when I first arrived. I decided to spend some time with Remus as he was in the library doing his homework and some reading, me deciding to do the same. Out of everyone in the group here at Hogwarts, I found myself drifting towards Remus the most, I just felt like I bonded the best with him and I really enjoyed his company. I liked spending time with all of the girls and boys, well most of them, but Remus was almost like a best friend.

"Do you want to tell me again how you managed to steal my sweater, Mor?" He questioned whilst writing his essay, the two of us rested in the far corner of the library, away from the librarian.

"I took it when I was waiting for you in your dorm. I've never owned anything like this before, I like it" I answered, pulling the oversized aztec jumper over my hands, smiling softly at him. I allowed myself to look more casual on our little visit to the library, I was wearing his aztec knitted sweater with some shorts, my golden hair up in a messy bun tied by my wand and my golden framed glasses on my face.

"Well you do dress expensive majority of the time.." He returned, quirking a brow at me.

"Hey, I happen to like my style"

"I love your style, Mor, you have talent. It's just the polar opposite to mine" He replied, "I don't mind you wearing my sweaters"

"Merci, Rem" I said gratefully, looking back down at my book on astronomy, reading all about the moon and the stars. It was fascinating.

"You really like astronomy, huh?" He hummed, eyeing my book. Remus knew of Sirius' passion for astronomy, considering he was a star himself, he thought it was interesting the girl who he bickered with seemed to really like it too.

"Mhm, it's my favourite subject"

"Interesting"

"Pst...Moony! Moony!" We both heard a whisper shout, exchanging a glance and sighing. The three boys came into view, mischievous grins on their faces.

"Those grins are making me uncomfortable" Remus murmured, eyeing them suspiciously. I laughed lightly, the three boys turning to me, one of them having their eyes drawn in particular.

Sirius stared at the golden haired girl, something inside him compelling him not to look away. She wasn't wearing her usual skirt, jacket, expensive clothing, she was wearing one of Remus' sweaters, her hair up in a bun tied with her wand and glasses perched on her nose. He'd never seen the girl look this way before and he somehow liked it. It was almost as if it was a personal thing to see her appear in that way...he felt almost special. He begrudgingly looked back to the mousy haired boy, the grin still on his face.

"Oh no" Remus sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Oh yes" They all chorused together.

"Oh no" He repeated, more desperate this time. I had to admit this was extremely entertaining to watch, sometimes I wish I was always at Hogwarts so I knew exactly what happened in the previous years. It's not that I feel left out because they do include me in everything like I was always here but sometimes it's a little different as i'm new.