❤︎ᴘɪɴᴋ ɢʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋs❤︎

𝕳ours later I stirred from my slumber, hearing the birds singing outside my window, rolling over and cuddling my bare body into Sirius', nuzzling my head into his neck as we laid tangled together under the sheets

𝕳ours later I stirred from my slumber, hearing the birds singing outside my window, rolling over and cuddling my bare body into Sirius', nuzzling my head into his neck as we laid tangled together under the sheets. Memories of last night sifted through my mind, the way his body fitted perfectly into mine, the way he touched me everywhere I wanted him to touch me, the way he was reassuring and gentle. The way he loved me like no one else has ever done before. Love. I love him and he loves me. He hummed, stretching out his legs as he draped his arm over my waist, his feet beginning to trail up and down my calf delicately.

"bonjour, mon amour" He greeted in a very attractive morning voice, my heart fluttering when he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"Bonjour, mon étoile" I mumbled, brushing my lips over his neck, the two of us laying together in a comforting silence, holding each other close. He shuffled onto his back, resting my head under his arm, my hand laying on his chest, tracing the outlines of hit tattoos.

"Clem, Sirius" Regulus greeted, strolling into my bedroom, Sirius jumping and pulling the covers up higher over me, glancing over to his brother and he held a bag in his hand, "Looks like you had a good time last night" He hummed, eyeing the floor with a smirk. "Finally did it, thought you would"

"Reggie?!" Sirius exclaimed in disbelief as the boy sat back on my window seat, glancing outside as if he didn't know we were naked underneath the bed sheets.

"Sirius" He nodded, not sparing him a glance, a laugh escaping my lips, "Clothes are in your bag, Marc went and picked some up before going to work this morning"

"How did he know I was here?" Sirius asked, impressed, his eyebrows raised up on his forehead.

"I told him. We knew it wouldn't take long for you to come anyway, a matter of days" Regulus replied, looking over to us before sniffing the air, "Smells like sex in here"

"Because you would know, wouldn't you?" Sirius snickered at his brother, "You're fourteen, you shouldn't be talking about sex yet"

"I'm nearly fifteen and you're only a year older than me. You'd fucked loads of people by fifteen"

"Yes, but I feel much older than you. You're not ready"

"And who's to say i'm a virgin?"

"Are you?" I muttered, still trailing along Sirius' tattoos, particularly his amalgamation one on his sternum.

"Yes"

"Well there you go then, this conversation was pointless" Sirius mumbled, lifting my hand up and brushing his lips over my knuckles before placing it back down on his chest.

"Suppose. Remember when you couldn't stand each other? Those were fun times" Regulus recalled, beginning to stand up, Sirius pulling the covers up higher again, bringing me closer into him.