❤︎ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ❤︎

"𝕴've just got to push it through"

"Ow, Amore" He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut.

"May I remind you this was your idea" I recalled in a matter of a fact tone, holding his chin up to me so I could get a better view.

"And you said you were good at it" He retorted, locking his grey eyes on to my chocolatey ones.

"I am good at it. Please, it doesn't even hurt you're just being dramatic" I scoffed, replacing the needle with his earring, a sparkly black diamond stud that he chose until he could change it.

"Me?! Dramatic?!" He gasped, putting his hand to his heart, "Oh, you've really hurt me there, love" He claimed, as I rolled my eyes, putting away the needle and numbing cream. He couldn't have felt it anyway I numbed the area.

"How will you ever cope?" I remarked, feeling him pull me down on to the bed, collapsing on top of him, his arms going my middle.

"How do I look?" He quizzed, raising an eyebrow, as I lifted my head, examining his new addition to his look. Could he get any hotter?

"Meh" I shrugged, laughing when he grumbled incoherent words, pulling me further up his body, "J'aime bien, très attrayant"

"Ouais?" He replied, the infamous Black smirk on his lips.

"Ouais" I confirmed, leaning down and capturing his perfect lips into a kiss, hearing the door open and a gasp. The both of us turned our heads to the side, noticing the dirty blonde haired boy stood there wide eyed. We weren't hiding whatever we were on purpose, we were just seeing how it goes and there was also the point no one else knew about it yet.

"I uh- erm- i'm going to leave" He announced, rushing out of the door, back down to the common room. I moved my head to face Sirius again, the two of us bursting out into laughter, shaking our heads at the boy.

"He's definitely gone to tell everyone"

"Let him, Wormy's the biggest gossip around" He responded, standing up and walking over to his trunk, not lifting his head when the door swung open, the entire group stood there flickering their eyes between the two of us. "Imagine that...we were right" He hummed, walking back over to me, placing one of his leather jackets over my shoulders, his comforting scent filling up my lungs.

"That's your- that's your favourite jacket" Remus pointed out, breathlessly. I looked down at the fabric, noticing it was the one he always wore out of the two he had, my heart leaping.

"I know, Moony" He nodded, shrugging on his other one, their eyes even wider than before.

"This is giving me power couple vibes"

"I know right, leather jackets and-"

"Are you together, like together together?" James questioned, cutting off Mary, eyeing the two of us, everyone waiting for our answer.