❤︎ᴄᴀɴᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴɢ❤︎

𝕿he first week back at Hogwarts seemed to have flown by much quicker than my first week did this time last year

𝕿he first week back at Hogwarts seemed to have flown by much quicker than my first week did this time last year. Most probably because Sirius and I weren't at each other's throats when we were in the same room. We still had our small disputes together but we would always figure them out and it was nothing too big that either of us would get upset about. Normal couple fights which seemed to turn into tickle fights when he'd try and get me to laugh even when I didn't want to. I hated him for it- I hated that I loved him for it.

"I wonder what my patronus is..." Lily hummed as we got ready one particular morning, I was brushing through my hair whilst sliding my feet into my black loafers.

"Mines a dog" I informed them, stroking over Magnolia's fur as she settled down into my bed, drifting back off to sleep.

"No shit, really?" Marlene retorted sarcastically, "I would never had guessed"

"Maybe we'll do them in lessons this year, it's sixth year we usually do them, right?" Alice theorised, just as Mary checked the clock and gasped.

"Fuck! We've missed breakfast, charms starts in ten minutes"

"Really?" I hummed, slinging my bag over my shoulder as they all rushed out of the door towards the common room as I took my time, my heart warming from the sight as they rushed past the long haired boy as he sat gazing into the fire, "Je suis a vous. How come you're here?" I voiced, standing beside the couch as he glanced over to me with a smile, walking towards me.

"Waiting for you, you didn't come to breakfast" He replied, bringing a wrapped up waffle out of his pocket, handing it to me, "It's not fruit but I think you'll manage to eat it, yeah?"

"Mhm, thank you" I whispered, sliding it into my pocket, capturing his lips softly, feeling him drape his arms around my waist.

"We should just skip lessons, go back to bed" He mumbled against my lips, compellingly bitter from his coffee this morning, "Sleep and make love all day"

"Is that all i'm good for?" I chuckled, pulling away from him, rolling my eyes, "Yes, sex will get us far in life, what about our education?"

"Well it's one way to learn about anatomy, isn't it?" He voiced, groaning as I pulled him out of the door of the common room, heading in the direction of the charms classroom, the two of us already five minutes late.

"Sadly, anatomy won't get us far in life either, especially when you want to be an auror" I recalled, nibbling at the waffle in my hands, smiling when he pulled his other leather jacket out of his bag, holding it as I slipped my arms through one by one, holding the waffle with the free one.

"I guess you're right" He hummed, throwing his arm over my shoulder to bring me close, kissing my temple delicately, "We don't have to work though technically, we have enough gold for a life time so we could sleep and make love all day, with no worries in the world"