❤︎︎sɴᴜғғʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ғʟᴜғғʏ❤︎︎

𝕬 couple of days had passed since the full moon and what had happened with the argument with Sirius

𝕬 couple of days had passed since the full moon and what had happened with the argument with Sirius. Since then, he's been trying to make it up to me in whatever he could and I'm pleased to say I'm rather enjoying it. I'm rather enjoying the increased amounts of attention and affection, not that he was overly loving before because he was, but now he had taken it to another level. Right now, the group of us were resting in the common room after a long day of classes, relaxing and chatting like we did regularly.

"Sirius?"

"Mon amour?" He hummed, lifting up his head to find my gaze, a smirk playing on my lips, "What can I do for you, darling?"

"Can you braid my hair for me, please? It's getting in the way" I whispered, my eyes sparkling at him, as he nodded, placing me inbetween his legs, beginning to rake his hands through my hair, a small smile on my face.

"You're really making sure he makes it up to you for what he did" Remus snickered at us, glancing up from his book, as Sirius carried started my braids.

"What did he do?" James asked curiously, his legs tensing behind me, his grip on my hair increasing.

"He was being a prick and was in the wrong. He's good at making it up to me though, aren't you, Snuffles?"

"Don't call me Snuffles" He uttered, causing everyone to laugh, his leg beginning to bounce up and down again.

"Okay, Snuffles"

"Amore"

"Sirius"

"James?"

"Peter?"

"Remus?"

"Very funny" Sirius snorted, tying the first braid with a hair tie, leaning around and kissing my temple delicately before initiating the second one, "I'm a good boyfriend, the best in fact"

"Who would of thought, Sirius Black, a boyfriend. It's nearly unimaginable" Remus grinned, winking at the two of us.

"That reminds me, I had a nice run in with that Amber girl, you know who you shagged before. She said she still wants you and she'll meet you for a snog. I laughed-" James cut himself off when Remus kicked his shin harshly, my expression dropping as Sirius paused my braids, the two of us turning to the bespectacled boy when he realised what he just said.

Amber. Elsie. Juliette. Felicity. Ruby. So many girls that he's been with. Snogged. Shagged. Kissed. And they weren't me. Usually, I wouldn't bat an eyelid about those other girls, I've always been confident in myself and quite unfazed, I would pay no attention to the many girls that wanted Sirius' attention and affection because I knew it was me. However, recently, I've had this crowd of girls following me around, telling me that I should leave him now so they can have their chance, that he doesn't really want me, he wants them. All of them to share. I know he doesn't, but that doesn't help the fact you hear other girls talk about the boy you love in that way. We haven't hit a year together yet, and all of these girls constantly on my back about him, how much of a slut I am apparently. Hearing a reminder that your boyfriend snogged other girls before and still want to doesn't make you feel good.