❤︎ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ❤︎

𝕿he day of the concert came and the six of us could barely contain our excitement

𝕿he day of the concert came and the six of us could barely contain our excitement. We were all huge fans on the band and we were finally getting to go and see them sing live. We were all getting ready in our own separate rooms, I had decided on a black lace corset, some black frayed shorts, my black doc martens and of course I was wearing Sirius' leather jacket. I was sat at my vanity, doing my makeup when the door clicked open, the boy himself strolling in, standing behind me with a full grin on his face when he looked at me in the mirror, his hands behind his back.

He was wearing his Queen band t-shirt, his other leather jacket on and some black skinny jeans. His dark locks were as perfect as always cascading down his shoulders, his silver earring just about visible. Attractive doesn't describe it. He was insanely gorgeous and he was mine. I spun around to face him on my seat, obviously knowing he wanted something.

"Fuck" He whispered when I stood up, his eyes travelling down my lace corset, into my shorts, my glowing, tanned legs on show, "Fuck, fuck, fuck me" He mumbled under his breath, a smirk playing on my lips despite the faint blush on my cheeks.

"Can I help you, Sirius? Or are you just going to ogle me for a while longer?" I asked, his hands still behind his back as his grey eyes were still examining my every detail.

"The second one" He breathed out, his lips parting before he closed his eyes briefly, "Wait- no! I got you these...." He blurted, snapping out of his daze and bringing the thing behind his back out, my heart warming when he handed them to me.

Pink peonies.

I beamed, carefully taking the flowers out of his hand, bringing them up to my nose and sniffing them before sighing gently. I placed them down on my vanity before turning back to him,

"Merci, they are beautiful" I said gratefully, reaching up and pecking his cheek, leaving my lips lingering for a few moments, "Sirius" I warned as his hands slipped into the back pockets of my shorts, squeezing my bum.

"You know what black lace does to me, mon amour, this is technically your fault" He murmured, pulling me closer, our hips pushing against each other, a soft breath leaving my mouth from the forceful contact, my arms hanging around his neck, "Always so gorgeous" He mumbled, trailing light kisses down my jaw line, squeezing my backside again.

"S-stop, we can't right now" I whispered, biting my lip to conceal the moan on the tip of my tongue as he groans huskily on my throat, the vibrations coursing through my body, straight down to my legs.

"I know but I so want to" He replied lowly, wetting his tongue before swirling it around on my neck, suck, kiss, blow, nip, repeat. "You have no idea how much I want to please you right now" He whispered, a soft moan escaping my lips from his words and actions. I swallowed thickly, feeling him pressing against my thigh from his jeans. I tried to stop the heat building up between my legs, which was proving most difficult with what he was doing to me.