❤︎ɴᴇᴄᴋ ᴋɪssᴇs❤︎

'𝕯ear my Amore,

'𝕯ear my Amore,

Times are ruff without you. Prongs hasn't stopped 'Flower talk' for a while so I thought I would use some of this time to ignore him and write to you instead.

Oi! Don't ignore me- Hi A, I'm sorry that you miss me.

I've locked him out now, mon amour, it's just us. Well me, and you when you read this. He's trying to kick down the door now. When I end up in Azkaban for murdering Prongs, will you come and visit me? Although if you do come, I won't let you go again so bring your things. We'll be insane together.

I miss you. A lot.

-𝒫𝒶𝒹𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉'

I scanned over the letter in my hands, laughing at James and Sirius' relationship. They truly act like brothers. I hummed, placing the parchment down and grabbing my own, just as Regulus strolled into the kitchen, picking up an apply from the fruit bowl and biting into it. It has been quite a few weeks since we had finished school and the holidays were beginning. I had taken the pleasure in showing Regulus around where we live in France, introducing him to all of the village people and all the best places. He was settling in really well and he seemed to like it.

"Who you writing to?" He asked around his apple, leaning over my shoulder.

"The idiot we call your brother" I informed him as I wrote with the parchment, the curly haired boy taking the apple out of his mouth.

"More like your lover" He snorted, huffing when I stuffed the apple back in his mouth, pushing him away slightly as I wrote.

"Who is she writing to?" My father quizzed, walking into the kitchen and making his coffee before he goes to the Ministry.

"I'll give you one guess" Regulus muttered, finishing his coffee off for him and handing it to him, as I ignored both of them.

"Her lover" My father sighed, tutting when I flipped him off with my middle finger, "Petite Colombe, when did you turn so bad"

"I believe that is Sirius' fault, he seems to rub off on people" Regulus hummed, laughing when I flipped him off too without lifting my head up.

'Dear my Sirius,

It sounds like you're having a ball. 'Flower talk', i'm very annoyed I have missed it, whatever will I do? Hi J, yes, I miss you deer-ly. Oh so much.

Azkaban. I thought you were too handsome to be locked away, mon ètoile? I'm glad to know you would take me down with you, dementors aren't really my thing sorry. I think i'm already insane for being with you. Je suis à vous.

I miss you, maybe not as much as you miss me. My neck misses you though.

Love,
𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 '