❤︎ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❤︎

"𝕳e's going to blow his shit seeing this, Amore" Marlene grinned, finishing up as I smiled, glancing down to my finger

"You think?" I hummed, chewing at my lip as she put all of the stuff away, nodding her head eagerly.

"Oh yeah, definitely" She reassured me, standing me up and tugging on my arm, "What are we waiting for lets go and show him"

"Okay, Marls, I'm coming" I laughed softly, following her down towards the common room, where all four of the boys were chatting, James and Peter playing chess, Remus reading a book and Sirius commentating the chess match in fine detail.

"What have you two done? Marlene looks like she's about to piss herself" Remus mumbled, sparing a glance up from his book as we approached, Sirius lifting his head up and smiling lazily at me.

"Why do you think we've done something? Because you are totally right!" Marlene squealed, sitting down beside Remus and grinning again.

"C'mere" Sirius mumbled, snatching my waist and pulling me onto his lap, nuzzling his head into the back of my neck, "Where've you been, mon amour?" He asked softly, brushing his lips over the back of my neck after moving my hair to the side.

"I have a hunch she's going to tell you about whatever has Marls so excited" Remus snickered, placing his hand on Marlene's thigh to stop her from bouncing it up and down whilst he tried to read.

"I did something" I hummed, his head lifting up as he moved it to the side of mine, curiously.

"And what did you do?" He queried, kissing my temple affectionately, observing as I lifted my hand up to the side, allowing him to have a look at the stick and poke paw print and heart I had Marlene do on my inner finger, "You did a stick and poke?"

"You like it?" I quizzed, chuckling when he grabbed my hand, pulling it closer to his eye line before, kissing my hand, not where the new small tattoo was, beside it.

"Je l'adore. Très sexy" He whispered in my ear lowly, just as Peter cheered and James groaned, symbolising Peter won the match and James lost.

"I told you he'd love it, Amore" Marlene claimed, "I have some skills, don't I?"

"Merci" I nodded, winking at her, my heart warming when he shuffled, placing me sideways, placing my hand over his heart, maintaining eye contact with me.

"It's disgusting how adorable you are"

"Never thought i'd see the day Padfoot was all loved up, I feel like a proud parent" James claimed, watching as Sirius shuffled again, yanking my down on top of him as he laid down, pulling me up closer.

"I'm not a bloody doll" I scoffed, adjusting on top of him, placing my hand on his chest as I snuggled into him.

"Are you not? Oh, I never noticed" He remarked, "You're just so perfect I didn't realise the difference"