❤︎ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ sᴇxʏ sᴏᴅ❤︎

𝕿he rest of the summer flew by and before we knew it, we were all heading back to Hogwarts for our sixth year, well Regulus' fifth

𝕿he rest of the summer flew by and before we knew it, we were all heading back to Hogwarts for our sixth year, well Regulus' fifth. Regulus and I spent our summer days like the teenagers we are, exploring around France together, going for early morning and late night beach walks together, dinners with my father when we would talk about random things, sharing thoughts and idea and laughs. It felt like a part that had been missing in the Beaufort family was put back together, Regulus being a missing piece to the puzzle. It wasn't like he was being my mum, but having him with us creates something new like a whole family again and I loved it. I would say I have a rather close bond with Regulus now, I just hoped he would be alright at Hogwarts going back to Slytherin instead of being with me.

I saw Sirius the odd couple of days when either he or I would go over to the other's house, most of the time it was Mia wanting me to have dinner with them, which also gave my father and Regulus some bonding time which I think was good for them. We were closer than ever before now our love was in the open and somehow I couldn't help but keep falling more and more for him, even though I didn't think it was possible. We spent our days being as near to each other as possible, playing games with James or going out with James until Mia told him to leave us for some time just the two of us of which we spent cuddling and enjoying the time together.....maybe some other things too.

Our OWL results came back and from what I gathered we all seemed to do well, I had achieved all outstandings as predicted, all of the boys gaining good results, even Peter to which he thanked Remus and I as we helped him go over the things he struggled in. Now we were going back to Hogwarts for the penultimate year and I was fairly looking forward to it after a long summer at home. My father apparated both Regulus and I to the platform with our trunks and Magnolia, allowing us to board the Hogwarts Express.

"You want to sit with me or with your friends?" I questioned as we boarded the train, walking amongst the carriages.

"My fantastic friends that will call me a blood traitor? Yes, them" He snorted, holding Magnolia, causing me to roll my eyes playfully, nudging him.

"I just don't want to over crowd you, Reg, thought you might need some space" I hummed, checking the compartments.

"Do you want me to leave you?"

"No, no, not at all. I've grown rather fond of you Reginald" I chuckled before I was yanked into my compartment, a yelp escaping my lips as someone pulled me into their chest.

"Yep, i'll leave you...." Regulus snickered, "Come Magnolia, you don't want to witness this" He spoke to the little dog, beginning to walk away from the compartment, the boy sliding the door shut and closing the blinds.

"I missed you" He mumbled, craning his neck down and kissing the top of my head as he held me close to him, my heart fluttering. It had been two weeks since the last time I saw the boy, deprived of his touch, affection and love.