❤︎ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ...ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀsᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ❤︎

'𝖁ear Petite Colombe

Of course your friends can come over for Easter to the villa. I may be working so it may be nicer if you had a little company, show them around Cannes, spreading the French love we all share. I'll have Wilmy set up rooms for them closer to the time.

I look forward to seeing you, Amore Clementine.

Love,
Your Papa-
𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖈 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙'

I grinned, scanning over the contents of the letter, an sense of excitement filling my body. I had lettered him previously after hearing them all wanting to visit the beach, bar Remus, although I'm sure he'll love it anyway. I had also written to Mia asking if it was okay if they went to France for Easter rather than the Potter's like they usually do. She agreed and said she hoped to see me in the summer for a while. I was looking forward to showing the boys around my home, introducing them to the towns people and the best sights that I went to growing up. We could spend the nights on the beach together, just enjoying the time together before we would be coming back for our OWL exams and everything turns serious again. I was walking back from the owlery, sliding the letters back in my pocket, humming as my loafers pattered on the stone floors of the castle.

"Sirius?" I called out, tilting my head to the side in confusion as I nearly walked into him, the boy pulling me into an empty room. "Are you stalking me?"

"Map" He muttered, waving it in front of my face before sliding it back into his pocket.

"So you were looking for me, hm?"

"Yeah" He nodded, fiddling with the rings on his fingers, more specifically the matching one we both have from each other. He seemed...nervous?

"And why were you looking for me?"

"I need to talk to you about something"

"I'm listening"

"I-I want to take you out, on a date" He blurted, my eyes softening as I gazed as his determined face, his pretty grey eyes having hope swirled in the thick grey clouds. "Just you and me, obviously when you're not tired and you're up for it because I want you to enjoy it, not to be all achey and sore like you can be sometimes, i-it will be-"

"Sirius"

"Yeah?" He breathed out, averting his eyes away and gulping slightly. I stepped forward slowly, hanging my arms around his neck, brushing my nose up against his cheek as he faced away, his arms going around my waist instinctively.

"A date with you sounds parfait pour moi" I whispered, his head turning towards me, his nose coming into contact with mine as I rested my forehead against his, "I think I prefer you all flustered for me"

"Oh piss off Amore" He groaned retracting his head and pulling away until I pulled him back, holding him tightly, our faces inches away from each other.

"You don't want that though, do you Sirius?" I queried, "Because you...." I began my lips barely brushing over his, hearing him sigh softly as our tingling lips touched once more, "Want me to go out with you" I mumbled, holding my lips in the position, waiting for him to connect them himself. To want to kiss me.

"What are you doing to me?" He murmured, initiating the kiss, squeezing his arms tighter around me as he nibbled on my bottom lip, tugging with his teeth. I hummed gently, retreating away and turning around only for him to spin me back around in his hold, locking lips with mine again, the taste of mint mixed with cigarettes being the perfect combination for me as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I gripped on to his biceps to keep me steady, his touch making me feel weak at the knees.

"Okay, okay, okay" I whispered, finally pulling away from his lips, his eyes flitting open to gaze into mine. He lifted his hand up, trailing his fingers along my jaw, his nails delicately grazing on the skin. I leaned further into his touch, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck, his arms securing around my petite body, him resting his chin on the top of my head. He raked his hands through my hair, moving his head to plant a kiss on the top of my head. "Why are you nervous?"

"Because I've never taken a girl on a date before and you make me feel things I've never felt before" He responded quietly, swaying us back and forth gently, as we embraced in the middle of the room, holding on to each other.

"Mm, you haven't?"

"No" He whispered, pecking my head again, "I've never found anyone I wanted to date, I don't-"

"Date" I finished, brushing my lips over the skin of his neck, "How fortunate am I? Sirius Black's first date"

He chuckled lowly, still rocking us side to side slowly, "And I intend for you to be the last person I date"

"That's very confident of you to say" I retorted, twirling around when he spun me, falling back into his arms, him dropping his forehead on mine.

"I'm pretty confident, mon amour"

"And if you're wrong?"

"I'm never wrong"

"I can think of many-"

"Shh, Beaufort, don't finish that" He cut me off, his voice low and just below a whisper as his hot breath projected onto my lips. "I hope not to be wrong about this"

"tu es mignon quand tu veux l'être" I returned, my tone identical to his, "j'espère pas non plus" I fixed our lips together one last time, holding his head with my hands. "Au revoir Sirius" I pecked his lips sweetly before spinning around and walking away from him, knowing he was watching me.

"Oh fuck me" Sirius whispered to himself, his eyes softening as he eyed the girl walking away from him, his heart still thumping in his chest from holding her so close to him, the touch of her lips gliding smoothly with this, the taste of her lip gloss from her lips now on his. He grinned, spinning around and heading in the opposite direction, the same sparkle in his eye now than when he first spotted her.

He needed to plan a date.

And it needed to be the best date he could possibly arrange, it had to be special for her.

•••

"Guess what?" I slid onto the couch beside James, bumping him with my hip.

"You're favourite colour is purple?" He tried, his pitch increasing as his answer began to sound more like a question.

"Guess again"

"You and Padfoot snogged" He guessed, smirking at me when I froze thinking about the past couple of moments I spent with Sirius in the empty room, "A!" He called, waving his hand over my face, snapping me out of my daze and chuckling, "So whipped"

"Shut up, I am not!" I defended, pouting at him as he continued laughing.

"Yeah and I don't love Lily" He scoffed, "Tell me, I hate secrets"

"You, Remus, Peter and Sirius are coming to France for Easter. I spoke to your mum and it's fine with her and I spoke to Papa and he's fine with it. So you can-"

"See the beach?!" He exclaimed, the James Potter grin displayed on his face.

"Yes, you can see the beach and the rest of Cannes"

"Brilliant"

•1248 words•