❤︎ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏsʜᴏᴏᴛ❤︎

𝕾irius stirred from his slumber in the girl's bedroom, smiling faintly as he rolled over, stretching his arms out to feel her

𝕾irius stirred from his slumber in the girl's bedroom, smiling faintly as he rolled over, stretching his arms out to feel her. He moved his hand around, groaning and mumbling words to himself when he realised she wasn't there. He laid for a few moments, stretched across the bed before swinging his legs over, standing up and yawning tiredly, his tshirt riding up to reveal the bottom of his torso. He trailed across the villa, edging closer towards the open kitchen he could hear laughter and chatter from. Upon entering the room, his eyes furrowed in confusion of what he saw, however bending down and greeting the tiny black dog as she came running towards him. His friends were sat around the table, eating pancakes, waffles and fruits, talking to an older looking boy and two girls, whilst his girlfriend had her back to him, sorting something out.

"Amore, there's a very pretty boy here" My make up artist and friend, Rosalie commented as I was pouring my berry smoothie into a glass, the corners of my lips tugging upwards when James, Peter and Remus say they are prettier.

"Now now, Rosa definitely means me, Ange" My personal manager, Louis spoke, wrapping his arm around my shoulder when I turned around, sipping my smoothie. The three boys exchanged a glance at the table, gulping as they observed their best friend clench his fists, locking his jaw.

"No, I meant pretty boy over there" Rosalie nodded towards Sirius as he stared at me, flickering his eyes between Louis and I, and his arm over me. Oh no.

"Oo, ouais, il est mignon" My friend, Elèonore from Beauxbatons nodded, eyeing my boyfriend up and down.

"Isn't he just?" I grinned, slipping under Louis arm and approaching him, tilting his chin down and kissing him softly, in front of everyone, feeling him relax, "He's definitely not interested in me, nor any girl for that matter" I whispered to him almost inaudibly, gazing into his eyes. He nodded, lifting his hand up and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Sirius, meet Rosalie, Louis and Elèonore. Rosalie, Louis and Elèanore meet the biggest narcissist you'll ever see"

"Why doesn't he look offended?"

"I'm a narcissist" Sirius said simply, shrugging his shoulders and making his way over to the table, slipping into one of the seats, serving up his breakfast.

"Où l'as-tu trouvé ? j'en veux un de lui" Elèonore asked, gazing at him with her head on her hand.

"Oh Lèonore he can-"

"Merci, mais j'ai peur qu'il n'y ait qu'un seul moi" Sirius chuckled, her mouth dropping open, clearly embarrassed as she didn't realise he could understand her.

"When you're done gawking over my boy, do you want to continue filling me in on everything that's happening" I hummed, picking up my smoothie again and standing behind Sirius' chair, playing with his hair with my free hand.

Again, the three other boys exchanged a glance, holding back their smirks. They knew how protective Sirius was of Amore, but they didn't realise Amore was just as protective over Sirius.