❤︎︎ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs❤︎︎

"𝖂e should probably get up and do something" Sirius mumbled to me as we sat cuddled up on a chair by the fire in the common room window, a blanket over the both of us as I rested sideways on his lap, looking out to the white blanketed grounds

"𝖂e should probably get up and do something" Sirius mumbled to me as we sat cuddled up on a chair by the fire in the common room window, a blanket over the both of us as I rested sideways on his lap, looking out to the white blanketed grounds. I hummed, lifting my head up further when I spotted a group of younger students laughing and making snowman's together, enjoying the cool weather.

I settled back down as the boy began nipping at my throat, peppering hot kisses, making my heart thump erratically in my chest, leaning further into him as he licked over my love bites greedily, mumbling incoherent syllables against the painted skin. If there's one thing I know about Sirius Black, it's that he adores love bites. Giving them and receiving them. It's probably inappropriate and a bad example to younger students, but I don't think there has been a day when neither of us didn't have a love bite on our neck or our body. We couldn't care less though, it's just us in our world, nobody else.

Sirius lets out an amused chuckle as she slid her palm up his chest, feeling over his heartbeat as he nibbled her pulse, enjoying the looming scent of flowers and coconuts enthralling him into a world of Amore Beaufort. He bit down extra harshly, causing her to shiver on his lap, grumbling at him and muttering something along the lines of being a vampire. He may as well be, he loved marking her, nipping her delicious tasting skin, utterly charmed by her entire aura. It was pathetic, what could he say though? He's madly in love.

"Christmas, at the Potters. Come" He murmured, burying his face into my neck, my face twisting into a conflicted frown. Regulus and my father were going to be in France for the holidays, Sirius was going to the Potters like usual and I had no idea where I wanted to go.

"Sirius" I mumbled, hearing him huff, pulling me closer and lifting the blanket up higher on our bodies so it was reaching my shoulders.

"Come on, Amore, I need you with me, darling" He whispered tightly, not wanting to have to depart her side for even just a moment. She'd become his oxygen, he needed her to breathe, he doesn't think he could last being without her at his side even for just a few days. Again, it was desperate but he didn't care, that was how it was, it was probably selfish of him to want her all to himself instead of seeing her father. He loved her far too much, "Mum's desperate for you to come around, your dad is already coming for Christmas day as is Reggie, just be with me for the whole holiday"

"I'll think about it" I told him, resting my chin on his head, stroking my hands through his hair, shifting my head for a second as I kissed the top of his head, leaving my lips lingering for a few moments, his hand slipping down my sweatpants from his arm wrapped around my waist, playing with the band of my underwear, "Your hands are cold"

"I know, that's why they're there so they can warm up" He sighed, lifting his head up again, tilting it back onto the back of the comfortable chair whilst gazing at me, his black pupils growing as his lips turned upwards, "Kiss me, pretty girl"