❤︎ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ❤︎

"𝕸'ore? What colour?" Mary quizzed to me, holding up her nail varnishes as her, Remus and I rested in the common room together, James, Sirius at quidditch practice

"𝕸'ore? What colour?" Mary quizzed to me, holding up her nail varnishes as her, Remus and I rested in the common room together, James, Sirius at quidditch practice. I would say out of all of the girls, i'm closest to Mary the most but I do enjoy being around the other girls too. Lily is always with Snape, Alice hangs around Frank Longbottom and Marlene is always around somewhere but you never know where.

"Orange" I answered, taking one of my headphones out of my ears, Abba still playing in the other linked to my cassette. "Where's Peter?"

"Mapping Hogwarts" Remus mumbled, reading a muggle book beside me, my nose wrinkling up. "We all know it was your idea, you know?"

"I told him not to tell you"

"Yeah, well we already gathered before he told us..." He trailed off, glancing up from his book to me and staring at me for a few moments.

"What?"

"Nothing" He waved me off, continuing to read even though I knew he was taking glances at me every couple of moments. I stood up, finding a piece of parchment and a quill before setting it down on the small coffee table beginning to write a note,

'Dear Mia,

Thank you so much for the gifts, you really didn't have to do that. Don't think you are intruding, you aren't at all, I rather like you lettering me. You are the most kind,

Tu veux dire plus que tu ne le sauras jamais.

From,
𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓒𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽.

I knew she wouldn't be able to read the last line, but I felt the need to say it. She did mean more than she could ever know, even if i'd only been with the woman a handful of days.

"I'm going to the owlery than I'm going to walk Nolia" I informed them, picking up my black puppy from her seated position on Remus' lap and tucking her under my arm.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Remus inquired, still concentrated on his book. He's such a book worm.

"No, no, it's okay, you can read Rem" I chuckled, "Bye Mar"

"Bye M'ore" The curly haired girl called back as I headed out of the common room, painting her nails the orange colour I picked out.

I hummed, walking through the halls, passing a few students on the way to the owlery, Magnolia walking just in front of me while no one else was around. She barked, wagging her tail rapidly and running around the corner. I frowned, chasing after her, rolling my eyes at the sight. Sirius was laid on the floor with Magnolia licking his face, jumping all over him. James was stood to the side, laughing at the scene, the two all sweaty and messy from quidditch practice.