❤︎ʙᴏɴɴᴇ ɴᴜɪᴛ❤︎

"𝕳ow was it?" Lily asked eagerly after the girls dragged me up to the dorm after meeting them in the common room after my date with Sirius

"Did you kiss?"

"Did you fuck?"

"I see he gave you his leather jacket"

"Amazing. Yes. No. And yes, he did" I answered them all, laughing lightly at their questions, taking off his leather jacket and placing it on the back off my chair at the vanity, changing into my silk pyjamas. "I like him"

"Ah! It's so romantic!" Alice spoke dreamily, "enemies to lovers"

"More like enemies to Amorers, see what I did there?" Mary joked, causing me to push her off the bed on to the floor, landing with a huff.

"He was such a gentleman for you as well, when he kissed your hand. He's never like that with anyone else" Lily commented with Magnolia on her lap, stroking through her fur, Marlene agreeing with her,

"Yeah, I mean I was just a quick shag, he didn't say or do anything nice apart from-"

"Marlene!" Alice scolded, flickering her eyes to me in alarm.

"Oh, it's alright, I know his past, it doesn't bother me" I waved them off, reassuring them all.

"He seems like he's changing for you" Mary added, a smile reaching my lips.

"Yeah, he is" I hummed, thinking back to the long haired boy and how he said he was going to change his old ways for me. And he was.

"Oh, you're gone" Lily chuckled, huffing when I launched my pillow at her, knocking her back on the bed.

"Fuck off, Mrs Potter"

"No, no, that will never happen. He's an egotistical prick" She grumbled, wrinkling her face up at the thought of James.

"These egotistical pricks always find a way to get to you" I mumbled, applying some lip balm to my lips before I got to bed. We heard a knock of the door, all of our eyebrows furrowing, "I'll get it" I told them as I was already stood up, walking over to the door and opening it, my heart fluttering at the sight.

"Who is it, M'ore?" Mary called as I stared at the long haired boy, his gorgeous grey eyes sparkling at me as he stared back.

"Oo it's definitely lover boy" Lily claimed rather loudly, a smile forming on his lips when he heard, a blush forming on my cheeks.

"Shut up" I growled, turning back around briefly to them all laughing and making kissing noises at me. I turned back to him, stepping into the hallway, closing the door behind me. "Hi"

"Hi" He responded, lifting his hand up and rubbing the back of his neck, making me realise he had something in his hand. "I-I uh didn't get to say good night before they took you away from me" He uttered, gazing into my eyes as he swallowed his breath, "A-and I brought you this in case you get cold" He continued, handing me one of his sweatshirts, my heart racing from the action. It was really cute how nervous he was, he's always been a confident person.