❤︎ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ❤︎

𝕿he following morning, we were at breakfast, me taking my usual position in between Remus and Mary with Sirius directly across from me, the boy catching my eyes every couple of moments and tugging the corners of his lips upwards into a smile

𝕿he following morning, we were at breakfast, me taking my usual position in between Remus and Mary with Sirius directly across from me, the boy catching my eyes every couple of moments and tugging the corners of his lips upwards into a smile. He was acting differently, he was happy. I was happy. We were somewhat together. Transfiguration was our first lesson of the day, meaning we would be sat beside each other at the back of the classroom, the seating plan arrangements from the beginning of the year helping us now. I took my textbook out as he slid into his chair beside me after having a conversation with James, him doing the same.

"Hey, look at me" He whispered, my eyes catching his soft gaze when I shifted around to face him, "you're beautiful"

"You've gone soft on me, Sirius" I chuckled, a smile on my face from his compliment. He rolled his eyes playfully, shaking his head.

"Swap seats with me, yeah?"

"Why?" I quizzed, puzzled. We were sat at the same desk in the same place, what difference does it make if I sit on his left or right?

"Trust me, love" He returned, causing me to switch seats with him, my heart wholeheartedly trusting him. He grinned, sliding his textbook over in front of his new seat, Mcgonagall beginning the lesson.

I felt Sirius' hand gradually come closer into contact with mine, my fingertips tingling when he lightly touched it. He slid his larger one into mine, interlacing our fingers together, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. I turned away briefly to glance at him, squeezing his hand as he smiled and winked at me, resting our joint hands on my lap.

"I thought you were ambidextrous?" I whispered to him as Mcgonagall did an example of the vanishing spell we would be trying in a few moments. That's why he wanted to switch seats, so he could hold my hand.

"I am, you're not" He replied quietly, shuffling on his seat and discreetly moving his closer to mine. He used his free hand to tuck my hair behind my ear to be able to see my face, "Unless you don't want to hold my hand" He murmured, loosening his grip.

I shifted my head towards him, finding his close to mine, a smirk on his face when I increased my grip on his hand. I flickered my eyes between his stormy grey ones before glancing down to his lips.

"You did that on purpose" I breathed out, meeting his eyes again.

"Suppose I did, what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing, we're in lesson"

He hummed, lifting his head slightly and peering at the rest of the class that seemed to be listening to Mcgonagall or taking notes, "Nobody's watching"

"Sirius" I mumbled, his lips inches away from mine, his minty breath fanning over my face.

"Amore" He muttered, joining our lips together softly, "I've been waiting to do that all morning" He whispered when we pulled away, planting a delicate kiss on my forehead.