❤︎ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғɪғᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ❤︎

𝕿he day we were going to be going home for the holidays had arrived, the last few days of our fifth year coming to an end

𝕿he day we were going to be going home for the holidays had arrived, the last few days of our fifth year coming to an end. I couldn't believe I had been at Hogwarts for a year, it feels like such a short amount and lengthy time at the same time. I didn't expect to meet the people I did and become friends with them, excluding everything that was happening at the moment with Lily. I most certainly did not expect to end up with Sirius after our many months of constant bickering and fighting, for us to become completely soft for each other and be together. I didn't see him coming. Remus, James, Peter...I didn't see them coming, nor Regulus or the girls. I wanted a brand new fresh start at Hogwarts, and it seemed I was successful, I couldn't wait to see what the next two years would bring and my life after graduating.

The five of us were sat in a compartment together, reminiscing over the year, Peter and Remus sat across from James, Sirius and I, James against the window and Sirius and I near the compartment door. I saw a flash of curls walk past the compartment causing me to jump up and walk out of the compartment door, hurrying after them.

"Clementine, go back to your compartment" He voiced without looking behind him, knowing I was there, "We're nearly at the station, you shouldn't be seen with me"

"Come with me Reginald" I pleaded, grabbing his hand, causing him to turn around, making sure no one was watching in the compartments around.

"I can't Clem, as much as I want to. I can't just run away" He mumbled, frowns on both of our faces. I don't hesitate throwing my arms around the boy, holding him tightly.

"Write to me when you can, okay?" I muttered, slipping my address into his pocket before pulling away.

"I'll try. I'll see you later Clem" He nodded, smiling weakly before walking down the compartment. I sighed, beginning to make my way through the train again, yelping when I'm yanked into a compartment to my left, causing me to elbow jab the person in the ribs.

"Ow! Mon amour! Bony fucking elbows!" Sirius cried out, holding his side.

"Sorry. But in my defence, you kind of kidnapped me, I had to stand my ground" I raised my hands up in defence as he wrinkled his nose up.

"I pity the person that tries to kidnap you, they'll send you back" He groaned, rubbing his hand over his left rib cage.

"Such a charmer, Sirius" I scoffed, folding my arms over my chest, "Why did you find it necessary to drag me in here?"

He smirked, shutting the blinds of the compartment door before pinning me against it forcefully, "Because...." he started, beginning to pepper kisses on my neck, softly kissing my throat, "I need to make sure everyone knows you're mine before we leave" He mumbled against the skin before harshly tugging with his teeth, causing me to gasp breathlessly. "Who's are you, Amore?" He questioned huskily, nipping my sensitive spot, making his mark.