❤︎ʟᴇғᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ❤︎

𝔚eeks went by, he carried on snogging more and more girls in broom cupboards in between lessons and at night

𝔚eeks went by, he carried on snogging more and more girls in broom cupboards in between lessons and at night. Everytime he met my eye he stared at me for a while before rolling them and averting them elsewhere. It was hurting me, more than I thought it would. He was Sirius Black, this is what he did, I knew exactly what he was like yet it still hurt me everytime I would see his swollen lips and messy clothes. His hair was always perfect as usual, because he never under any circumstances allowed anyone else to touch his hair. Except me.

The group of us sat at breakfast, the boy strolling in with a smirk on his face, his arm around a blonde Hufflepuff girl. That stung a little bit. As if my day couldn't have gotten any worse already, I knew it was already going to be a tough day. He locked eyes with me when he sat down, pulling the girl onto his lap, feeding her some fruits. The group stared at him in disbelief, Remus moving his hand over and holding mine tightly. I swallowed thickly, going back to my breakfast trying to ignore him and the feeling in my chest. The owls swooped in, a letter landing on my lap, probably from my father, regarding the day like he did every single year. I gazed down at the letter now in my hands, shaking and feeling my eyes glass over.

"Mor?" Remus questioned, noticing my reaction to the letter. I lifted my head back up, my eyes locking on the grey ones that were straight ahead of me. I sniffed, sliding out from the bench and rushing out of the hall, not wanting anyone to see my tears fall.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" Remus scoffed to the long haired boy as he waved the girl away, sending her back to her table.

"Padfoot, you've got to stop this mate, it's not fair on her" James put in, meeting the eyes of his best friend and honorary brother.

"Yeah, it's not fair on her, it's fucking hurting her. You need to sort yourself out"

"I thought you liked her?" Peter quizzed, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't think that was about me" Sirius mumbled, his eyes fixated on the place she was previously sat in, pondering for a few moments. Yes, she did look a bit upset when he came in but as soon as she got that letter, whatever it was, her face turned a shade of white, her eyes glassed over. He began getting up to follow her when Remus stopped him,

"You really think you should be the one to go after her?"

"Yes" He nodded, not sparing the group another glance before following after the golden haired girl, looking for her throughout the castle.

•••

I trudged up to the Astronomy tower, knowing it would be empty at this hour, my hands still shaking with the letter in my hands. I slid down against the wall, opening the envelope, beginning to scan the contents.

'My dearest Amore Clementine,

I hope you are okay, petite colombe. I know this is an exceptionally hard day for you as it is for me and I just want to assure you that she's still with us Amore. I know you don't remember her much, but I see her so much in the young, beautiful girl you are turning out to be. She's looking down on us, and she probably has the biggest smile on her face, the one I see every time I look at you. Be strong, Amore Clementine.