❤︎ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄɪɴɢ❤︎

𝕿he welcoming feast was delicious to say the least

𝕿he welcoming feast was delicious to say the least. When Marlene said to me back when I arrived last year that this would be the best meal of the year, I now understand what she meant. The sorting was rather dull, conveying to Sirius and I guessing which house the first year would be placed into, the timid and shy ones further towards Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and the more confident ones towards Gryffindor and Slytherin. It's strange to think that this time last year I had just been sorted and barely knew the people I was sitting with now and they were basically my whole life now.

I chuckled, shaking my head causing the group to look at me as if I had gone insane, "I called you Nigel" I recalled, looking at Sirius, "You were angry I said I didn't know who you were"

"Not to worry, princess, you'll be saying my name soon enough" He smirked, remembering his words back from the time we met, snaking his arm around my waist and bringing me into him, "Or moaning" He whispered in my ear, a light laugh emitting from my mouth as I snuggled into his side, his lips pressing on my head.

"I'm glad you've fixed the sexual tension between the two of you, it was horrible to endure"

"All the fighting, you just needed to admit your feelings"

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

"There is nothing to be threatened about" James mocked, the group of them laughing at the two of us as we pouted, folding our arms over our chests.

"He was a huge prick" I defended, leaning into his side, before glancing around the hall, looking for Regulus.

"And you were a bitch" He replied, tilting my chin back to him, "He's there, see next to Crouch Jr, he's okay" He whispered as I bit my lip, eyeing the tousled haired boy, saying something to Crouch before looking down at his plate.

"No, i'm worried" I mumbled, meeting Sirius' gaze again, "It's not as bad for you if they call you a blood traitor, he's around them all the time, I don't want him to be miserable or get hurt"

"Reggie knows how to handle himself around them, he can switch to being one of them in seconds, it's the bloody self preservation. He'll be okay, love" He reassured me, untucking my lip from my teeth before pecking my lips, cupping my cheek, "And if not, we'll beat the shit out of them together"

"My knuckles are feeling a bit un used right now" I hummed, the corners of my lips tugging upwards.

"Don't use them on me, you abuseophile"

"One day someone is going to think I actually abuse you" I muttered, turning back to the group, noticing Remus was miles away in his thoughts, gazing at something. I knitted my eyebrows together, following hid eye line to a brown haired Ravenclaw boy, talking to another boy beside him, my heart warming when I turned back to him, noticing his was still staring. Adorable. "Rem"