❤︎ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ❤︎

T

T.W: mention of illness.

𝕴 strolled through the corridors of the castle after returning a book to the library, heading towards the common room to relax after a long day of classes. You would think History of Magic would make you fall asleep in the lesson, no, it makes me more tired afterwards for having to listen to professor Binn's monotone voice. Although, to be fair i'm tired all of the time, everything drains me.

"!" I sounded when a hand wrapped around my wrist, tugging me into an empty corridor, the long haired boy gazing down at me. "Bonjour"

"Amore" He greeted, speaking around the lollipop in his mouth, a red one. I wonder if it's cherry or strawberry. I reached up, taking it out of his mouth and into my own, the action causing his eyebrows to raise on his forehead. Cherry. "Oh, this is what we do now, we share lollipops?"

"I wanted to see what flavour it was" I shrugged, taking the sweet out of my mouth for a moment, holding it in my hand, "Why are we here?"

"I'm hiding" He mumbled, watching as I pushed the lollipop back in my mouth, "Group of girls following me everywhere, they think I'm playing a game because I said no to snogging them all"

"You got yourself into that one" I responded, glancing around at the corridor. "Who are these girls?"

"Wouldn't you like to know" He smirked, taking my hand and pulling me down the deserted corridor, into an empty classroom. "We don't want you in trouble for punching another girl, can I have my lollipop back now?"

"That girl deserved it, my punches are always justified" I countered, handing him the lollipop as we sat down in some chairs at the back of the class, Sirius bringing his sketchbook out of his bag and beginning to draw again.

"And what did she say to deserve it, mon amour?" He queried, talking around the sweet again, he was lucky I could still understand what he was saying.

"She called you a..."

"Blood traitor" He finished, not seeming bothered by the words, "You would think they could come up with something by now, i've been hearing that since I was eleven. Even you can give better insults"

"Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"Both" He shrugged when I leaned my head on the desk, his knees touching mine, "Not sleep well?"

"No, I did. I just I-" I bit my lip, stopping myself from answering any further. He placed his sketchbook down on the desk, leaning over and resting his elbows on his knees.

"Yeah?" He whispered, gently touching my back in comfort, focusing his undivided attention on me.

"I just get more tired then the average person" I murmured simply, not lifting my head up to see him.