❤︎︎ᴍᴀɢɴᴏʟɪᴀ's ᴛᴏᴜʀ❤︎︎

𝕸y heart thumped in my ears as I glanced around the dorm room, my eyes widening at the empty sight- no puppy

𝕸y heart thumped in my ears as I glanced around the dorm room, my eyes widening at the empty sight- no puppy. No Magnolia. Panic courses through my veins as I checked all of the beds and bathrooms, looking in the trunks in case she was hiding there, my teeth clamping down on my lip as my hands shook, making my way out of the dorm. I quickly ran to the Marauders dorm, in case she wandered in there, swiftly opening the door, causing Peter to fall on the floor with a yelp.

"Sorry, Peter, have you seen 'Nolia?" I rushed out, as he stood up, his eyebrows furrowing, glancing around the empty dorm, shaking his head.

"Have you tried your dorm?" He wondered, a nervous laugh escaping my lips, nodding my head, before leaving swiftly, deciding I would check the common room in case on of the girls had her and took her from our dorm.

"Mar, Alice!" I greeted with a heavy breath, standing in front of them, their eyes widening at my flustered state, my hair messily tied back with loose strands framing my face, "Have you seen Magnolia, she's not in our dorm"

"Not since this morning, have you checked with Remus, he likes her" Mary suggested, my gaze flickering over to the boy sat by the window with a book in his hand, my legs scrambling towards me, the boy huffing when I practically leapt and sat on his lap, his eyes wide.

"I'm Remus, not Sirius, Mor" He claimed, my eyes rolling, reaching up and ruffling his hair before flicking his forehead, "What can I do for you?"

"Have you taken 'Nolia from my dorm?" I inquired, glancing outside to the snow on the grounds, desperately hoping she wasn't lost outside in there with no way back in if she managed to escape herself.

"No" He answered lowly, "I haven't seen her since yesterday, she's gone missing?"

"Well yeah, i've turned my dorm upside down, she wasn't there, went to your dorm and nearly killed poor Peter in the process. Mary and Alice haven't seen her either- i'm really worried because if she's lost in the snow-"

"Woah woah, calm down Mor, okay? We will find her, she won't be lost. Where's Padfoot?" He questioned, my eyebrows furrowing.

"I don't know, why would I know?"

"Because he's your boyfriend" He stated in an obvious tone, snorting when I pursed my lips together, "Prongs has the map, if you find Prongs, look for Padfoot, he'll probably know where she is. I wouldn't worry if I were you, she's the only dog at Hogwarts, everyone knows she belongs to you"

"There's three dogs at Hogwarts, two of them belong to me" I corrected, his eyebrows raising at my suggestive comment, biting his lip.

"Go and find him" He urged, shaking his head at me, "Padfoot's changing you"

"In a good way or a bad way- okay! Okay! I'm going" I muttered, raising my hands up in defence and sliding off his lap, making my way out of the common room, trying to find both Sirius or James.