❤︎ɢᴏʟᴅɪᴇ❤︎

𝕵anuary arrived and we had been back at Hogwarts a few weeks since the Christmas holidays

𝕵anuary arrived and we had been back at Hogwarts a few weeks since the Christmas holidays. Life was as chaotic as it was before, even more so when you see the Marauders and girls every single day, I sometimes wonder what I actually did before I met these people and yet I couldn't imagine my life without them. I had been chanting the incantation for the animagus transformation for a few weeks every morning and fortunately tonight there was going to be a thunderstorm outside the castle. I was pleased I would finally be able to transform and accompany the boys on the full moon nights, then I wouldn't have to be sat by the window watching the full moon, worrying about them all, mainly Remus.

Around ten o'clock I snook out of the dorm, the girls already fast asleep or doing something in their bed with their curtains closed, tip toeing out of the castle and into the rain. I found my vile of the potion in my pocket, placing a few of my hairs in. I took a deep breath, bracing myself and lifted my wand up to my chest, the rain soaking me through.

"Amato, Animo, Animato, Animagus" I chanted, glancing down at the potion as thunder and lightening struck, giving me my cue. I downed the potion, and immediately felt a fiery pain in my body and a second heartbeat in my chest, begging to be listened.

"For Remus, Amore, for Remus" I muttered over and over, calming myself and distracting myself from the intense pain.

I imagined myself transforming into any animal, a lion, a cat, a mouse, a horse, a rabbit....any animal I could think of. I wanted my form to represent me for me, and not one I chose. I felt myself shrinking, meaning it was working, feeling at rest when I was a few inches off the floor, four paws on the ground.

I laughed, my eyes turning wide from the sound I made, lifting my leg up to see a furry golden paw.....a bark.

It worked.

I was an Animagus.

I yipped around in glee before picking up my wand in my mouth, padding through the castle towards the Gryffindor common room. I barked at the painting, the fat lady glancing down at me, opening the door anyway thinking I was a student's pet or something. I ran up to the boy's dorm, scratching at the door.

"Moony, don't you dare let that dog in again" I heard Sirius groan, probably believing it was Magnolia.

"Padfoot, you love Magnolia, you always take her and cuddle her" James snickered as the door opened, revealing Remus looking down. Did he now? That was the first i've heard. I shrugged it off, wagging my tail at the mousy haired boy, stepping inside, the four boys staring down at me.

"That's not Magnolia" Peter stated, perplexed.

"It has Amore's wand in its mouth..."

"Where are these dogs coming from? I swear if she's bought another one"

"Awh she's cute" Remus cooed, stroking his hands through my fur. I barked, twirling around before imagining my human form again, and painfully transforming into myself again.