- 3 -

The iron handcuffs on the fragile ankles are also extremely dazzling.

The general frowned suddenly and clenched his fists unconsciously. He has been barefoot all the time……

The skin on the soles of the feet must be very delicate, right?

Has it been worn out? It was just a pair of shoes, and the general could ask someone to bring them in a word, but he hesitated.

After all, this is a fallen angel……

But the more important reason is that he feels that the shoes he can find are not worthy of each other.

During the inner struggle, Gu Yu had already walked away.

The servants who were greatly shocked by their hearts stood still and saw Gu Qi obediently return to their encirclement.

I barely washed it, so now I can do whatever I have to do, Gu Jing thought.

The beautiful fallen angel stood next to the maid, with a small stall of holy water on her thin clavicle, her expression was incredible.

The servants were still nailed to the spot, and did not move at all.

They actually want to involve the chains that connect each other's ankles... do they match it?

“Don't you want to go? "

Gu Qi looked at them motionless and asked suspiciously.

036 Those people looked at the peerless beauties who didn't know anything, and their hearts beat violently and they felt great sadness at the same time.

Such a beautiful person, now she has to go through the purification ceremony……

The surrounding crowd has gradually restored order, but most of them are still emotional, and none of the conversations have left this overly beautiful fallen angel.

The general stepped forward to try to conceal the extremely compelling Gu Qi, and said with some hesitation: "Come with me. ”

“Your Majesty, they are already waiting in the purification hall. ” ……

Yunguo, Cleansing Hall.

In the empty hall with a light golden main tone, a strong flame was burning in the rectangular space with a fovea in the center.

The strange thing is that although the alternating red and blue fireworks are violently burning in the virtual reality, and the air above is obviously distorted, there is no heat around, as if burning in another space.

There were several people sitting on the high main seat in the hall, facing the flaming body pool, as if they were watching a play.

“I didn't expect that Your Majesty Yun would come to borrow the fire of my country for a lowly fallen angel. ”

The speaker is sitting next to the main seat, with long blond hair casually tied into a ponytail and placed behind his back.

His appearance is feminine and slightly ruffian, and his casual sitting posture makes him not look like a visitor at all.

He is Xi Mao, the second prince of Xi Kingdom. While being sent to escort the pure body fire, he intends to take a look at the excitement by the way.