- 7 -

Yuan Jiqing quietly looked at the little mermaid floating drowsily close at hand but through the glass.

How can these legs be used for walking? With such beautiful legs, it is not an exaggeration to hold them in your hands and take care of them carefully, right?

The scorching effect of ripening gradually faded, and Gu Qi's consciousness was not very clear, but most of the body's unbearable had dissipated.

He stared blankly at his legs that appeared when he didn't know when.

The key parts are still blank. The newly transformed mermaid is temporarily transparent and invisible to the human eye, but it is a bit indistinguishable from male and female.

The liquid in the huge glass box began to gradually drain outwards, and Gu Qi lightly followed the water flow to one side.

The staff member who had put on waterproof clothing next to him was about to pick up the mermaid, but he was suddenly pushed away by Ling Mu.

“I'll do it. ” he said.

“But Your Highness, it will get wet...” Ling Mu glanced at him, and the other party's voice stopped instantly.

The gushing liquid splashed on the expensive clothes, and Ling Mu still looked at Gu Qi, who was slowly being carried in front of him by the water, without blinking.

When he gently hugged the little mermaid's soft underarms and bent his knees, the warm touch made his heart tremble uncontrollably.

The jet-black wet hair clung to Gu Qi's snow-white face, her eyelashes and jaw were still dripping down, and her whole body looked smaller than before.

Her lips were also moisturized and more fleshy than before.

The more Ling Mu looked at it, the faster his heartbeat, and the hand stretched out under Gu Yu's arm unconsciously increased its strength.

Then, the little mermaid gently raised her eyelids, and looked at Ling Mu with water waves in her black and white eyes.

Ling Mu's forehead jumped, his expression was still a little startled, and he saw the little mermaid's eyes opened and his lips curled tightly.

“Laughing to death, he obviously doesn't like you, it's pitiful. "
Yuan Jiqing immediately laughed when he saw this.

He felt unhappy when he saw Ling Mu for fear of being robbed of the little mermaid by others.

Why did he rush to hug him?

Doesn't this still dislike you?

Deserve it.

Yuan Jiqing sneered in his heart, but his eyes were still hanging on Gu Qi, and the corners of his mouth curled up and he stepped forward and stretched out her hand. “Give it to me, I'll hug it. ”

He quietly looked at the little mermaid's beautiful long legs up close at this time, and his firm and smooth skin should feel excellent.

The bends of Ling Mu's knees were squeamishly pressed with red marks. Damn it, how could it be so delicate! !

Although Gu Yu hadn't reacted at all, Yuan Jiqing's heart was so cute that he collapsed, and his fingertips that he kept rubbing became more and more itchy.