- 4 -

Looking at the petite and small person, but at a very fast speed, Gu Qi was already standing in front of the purification pool at this time, under the witness of everyone.—— Stretched out a foot.

The bright red tongue of fire rose excitedly and touched the reddened soles of the beautiful fallen angel's feet.

Yunxi and Si Xuan, who rushed away, both froze in place, with the same idea in their hearts.

Hopeless.

Once touched, it is impossible to get rid of the layers of flames that spread instantly.

Everyone present had different emotions and fluctuated violently. They were about to watch a person with the beauty of the world burn into embers in the pool of fire.

Yunxi even lowered his head to hide his eyes that were so hot that they were bleeding.

However…… The fire did not explode as expected.

Gu Qi raised her instep, her round and lovely toes gradually turned from pale to slightly pink, the sand on the soles of her feet was swept clean by the tongue of fire, and the abrasion marks gradually disappeared.

The whole fire pool seemed to have become a hand, piously and tenderly holding up Gu Qi's flawless barefoot feet.

It's like holding the most precious treasure.

“Not bad. "

Gu Qing muttered in a low voice, pursed her lips and chuckled briefly, almost in a flash.

But the tinder seemed to capture that amazingly beautiful smile, and it rose into the air excitedly, as if trying to beg for a reward.

Yun Yuying finally stood up uncontrollably.

Both he and Yun Lei saw that the fallen angel was not only not swallowed by the flames, but also took the initiative to jump into it the next moment.

Yunxi looked up again and saw a corner of Gu Qi floating outside the flame.

Then, the strong flame that had been vacated to the height of an adult man fell down in an instant.

Become a peaceful and gentle sea of fire. And Gu Qi's slender snow-white arms were above the sea of fire, clinging to the edge of the fire pool, her whole body was intact, and her beauty was even more amazing.

Everyone looked at this scene in shock, their thoughts were extremely absurd.

It's like bathing.

Gu Qi's originally pale face gradually revealed powder under the bath of the sea of fire, and even her fingertips were slightly flushed, and her whole body showed a slightly more satisfied and comfortable expression.

The already beautiful appearance is even more beautiful against the background of the fire.

It was obviously a cleansing ceremony that the world talked about.

When Gu Qi was in it, she only felt warm all over her body, enough to sigh with comfort.

The cascading flames that slowly rose and descended gave birth to reality and reality, like a piece of bright red water that occasionally flashed with microwaves, gently climbing on Gu Qi's snow-white arms, shoulders, and thin and fragile butterfly bones.

Gu Qi saw Yunxi, who was staring at him with a stagnant expression by the pool, and several people walking towards him with the same expression behind him.

Didn't the system say that people in these worlds are not easy to get along with, why does he feel that these people are very good.

Gu Qi thought to herself. Knowing that his feet were uncomfortable, he asked him to come in and take a bath.