- 2 -

Jie Heyan said that he would still appear in this world.

If he sees his hand or foot touched again, will he punish himself again?

As in the past ten days, even if you cry dumbly, you will be dragged back with your ankles rolled up, and even your delicate waist and abdomen will be stained with traces.

“...divorce? "Huo Yingyi smiled briefly after a long time, but his expression was obviously stiff and not smiling.

“Yes, no problem. "

He said, in a weird tone, “I wish you would file for divorce." ”

“Don't sleep with me tonight. ”

Huo Yingyi stared at Gu Qi for a long time, then suddenly turned around and slammed the bathroom door.

As a remnant omega that lacks pheromones and has a very low degree of matching, Gu Yu needs her husband's pheromone as a support.

Comforting, although it has not yet been labeled, long-term stable pheromones can also have a soothing effect on the original body.

Therefore, the first requirement of the original body after marriage is that it must sleep in the same bed.

Having said that, it's just the difference between one bed or two beds.

On one side, it seemed that there was a dividing line. No matter how the original body tried to approach at first, Huo Yingyi still didn't touch him.

And now that Huo Yingyi said this, it was obvious that he didn't want Gu Yu to feel better tonight.

But Gu Qi breathed a sigh of relief, hurriedly hid in the room, and whispered a few tentative words to the round robot in front of the mirror.

“...But don't worry, I will help you complete the makeup removal and skin care steps. "

The voice that was briefly suspended was replayed again. So in fact, there is still no need for Gu Yan to worry about this, just leave the whole process to Yuanbuangbuo.

Following the round prompt, Gu Jing lay down on the soft chair that was slowly stretched out next to him, and performed facial cleansing under the round operation track.

However, after nearly ten minutes of operation, Gu Yu's face still had makeup left, and it seemed that it was welded to the surface and could not be cleaned.

His original appearance is still covered up, and his original face is still pretty, but the traces of makeup are indeed obvious.

Looking at the owner's unclean makeup, Yuanbuong was quite frustrated and began to cry with an electronic voice.

“...... Ohh no it should be me, this is the full interstellar one of the best brand, harmless chemical composition but the cleaning intensity, should not Yeah ohh......”

Gu Yan understood that it was a problem with the system, so he stopped obsessing about removing makeup, and planned to take a bath and go to bed.

Originally, I loved to take a bath with scented essential oils.

Both the room and the bathroom must be filled with aromatherapy, but Gu Qiong didn't use anything, so he went to bed with warm water vapor.