- 12 -

Even if you spend a million tickets, you may not be able to see such a lineup!

“Interfering with the normal conduct of the Haiguo auction house, even a king can't do such a rude thing, right? "

Yuan Dingchen said quietly. Ling Mu stared at him impatiently: “The conduct of your auction has nothing to do with me, I just want to find my things. ”

“If you want to find the mermaid with crystal scales. “Yuan Dingchen hooked the corners of his mouth emotionlessly, "He is now behind the curtain, and he is the last auction item." ”

“It's just a crystal scale. Is it worth going crazy in front of many nobles? I don't know if you have noticed that these nobles are mixed with a lot of upper-class people in your country. ”

“What do you want them to think of you? ”

Ling Mu completely ignored the long list of words Yuan Dingchen said later, frowned and asked, "Jinglin? He has no crystal scales anymore. ”

Seeing Ling Mu's unruly words and deeds, Yuan Dingchen also lost the desire to talk to him.

Hope, but it is his habit to witness the complete beginning and end of the auction house.

Besides, he wanted to see how ordinary the ordinary fish carrying crystal scales in Zhang Xiao's mouth could be.

Seeing the black suit next to Yuan Dingchen making a gesture, the host hurriedly continued to pull the curtain.

The nobles were still secretly waiting for the confrontation between the two princes with excitement, but they were interrupted by Yuan Dingchen, and they hadn't recovered yet, full of regrets.

At this time, the curtain has been completely opened, showing a golden cage.

The laughter and laughter in the audience gradually disappeared until it turned into complete silence. The golden cage was supposed to be covered by a covering cloth, but at this time it had been torn off by the people in the cage.

But this is no longer important, after all, no one's attention is not captured by all the people in the cage.

Everyone was so shocked when they looked at Gu Qi's excessively beautiful face that surpassed their cognition that they couldn't make any sound.

Then they saw the fishtail on his lower body shatter the scales in a way of transformation that they had never seen before, revealing the extremely clear inner layer of newborn scales. Scales.

The double shock almost shattered everyone's sanity. Not everyone has seen Jing scales.

People who know the characteristics of Jing scales saw Gu Qi's entire tail glowing with a low light at this time, and felt that the heart in his chest was close to sudden arrest.

Even if he didn't know it, he was fascinated by the rare luster and color. I can't move my eyes.

What's more, he is so beautiful. It's no longer possible to describe it in words, as if God has kissed all parts of his body, perfect to the point where there is no trace of flaw, exquisite to every eyelash or small and round earlobe, or long pink fingertips.