- 9 -

“With all due respect, Mr. Huo, you really have some...”

“I don't know what's good or bad. ”

When you have it, you abandon it as if you have it, and when you lose it, you regret it.

Yingyi didn't know what expression to put on, he just felt that her chest and abdomen were pulling heartbreakingly, and the smell of rust in his throat could gush out at any time.

“If you still don't want to sign... don't make a move that you regret. ”

Huo Yingyi grasped the fabric of the trouser legs on his knees, the blue veins on the back of her hands were obviously violent, and his whole body was trembling slightly.

I don't know how long it took before he heard two words coming out of his bloody mouth with gritted teeth.

“No, sign. ”

……

When the guests left, they didn't have time to clean up the flower arrangements on the glass table in the hall.

At this time, the table was slightly messy. Neatly trimmed green branches have been inserted in the flower basket, while the rest of the branches are still spread out on the glass table, and the water droplets in the heart of the flowers are drenched in bright red.

There are confusing pink tips in the snow-white, trembling in the air, and the crystal is covered with dotted bright red.

Not only did Gu Qi not feel relieved, but the heat became even more intense. From the forehead to the slender body, it turned pale pink.

His beautiful eyes were wet and his body was as wet as his eyes. He was not like a god, but like a fairy. Seeing Jie Heyan's forehead beating wildly, the hotness in his chest couldn't help but wanted to rush out.

The flower arrangements next to it are so beautiful that they are dim.

“The back... hurts so much. "Gu Yu snorted with difficulty, feeling that his body was swaying, and the glass table against his back was still hurting him.

He didn't even know when he was taken from the kitchen to the hall. “Sorry. "

Jie Heyan stretched his muscles to appease his lover, grabbed the mat next to him and put it down. The soft and delicate calf belly quickly floated with pale red marks under the scratching and rubbing of Jie Heyan's hand, and the shiny white ankles swayed, from the hair to the toes, there was nothing imperfect or attractive.

Despite Gu Qi's physical condition, it is difficult for others to feel the influence of his pheromone.

But just looking at him, the rush of emotions is more turbulent than the influence of physiological pheromones.

Gu Qi is the perfect fever promoter.

The concept of time seemed to be blurred. Gu Qi only felt that the heat of his body rushed to his chest or top of his head. His whole body was wrapped in special feelings.

In the dimness, he heard Jie Heyan's voice muffled and magnetic. Surround your ears.

“...baby, will Qiqi have a baby? ” Gu Qi's eyes, which were obscured by water mist, slowed down for a long time before he barely had a focal length.

After a while, he heard her voice: "What baby...? ”

“It was born from here, our baby. ”

Jie Heyan rubbed his lover's soft and delicate jaw, drawing sweetness from his moist lips, and stroked Gu Yu's soft abdomen with one hand, “Here. ”