- 6 -

Perhaps there were more explosive topics, but Si Xia didn't continue to watch, because he found that he couldn't contact Huo Yingyi.

I did not receive a reply to several messages sent in a row. …...

After all, my sister-in-law is already "cheating”, right? Huo Yingyi may be a little out of control?

Si Xia was heartless and sleepless for a long time before she barely fell asleep. When she woke up early the next day, she saw that other people had also gotten up and started making breakfast.

It seemed that they were all trying to put yesterday's emergencies behind them.

However, the protagonist who was secretly rubbing and waiting to appear was unable to come out of the room for a long time, and Si Xia finally couldn't help but break the harmony.

“Gu Yu, hasn't he woken up yet? ”

[Good fellow, it's almost eleven o'clock, and the master hasn't gotten up yet...? 】

[Laughing to death, the protagonist of the incident sleeps better than anyone else, he really doesn't treat the audience of the show as outsiders, hahaha]

As soon as these words came out, the situation in Gu Qi's room appeared on the screen.

Omega, wearing off-white pajamas, was lying quietly on the bed, and the sunlight outside the glass window was already bright, falling on his snow-white face and collarbone of his neck.

The traces of makeup have disappeared, and it can be seen to the naked eye that it is in a state of no makeup.

However, this plain face was more beautiful than makeup, which directly made the barrage area speechless for a few seconds.

Gu Qi had already woken up, but he was not fully awake yet.

His thick black eyelashes were illuminated as if they were sprinkled with broken gold, and her pupils, which were still blankly covered with water mist, were also clear into amber, not to mention the extreme beauty of her face after losing the special effects of camouflage.

【...fuck? Remove makeup...? 】

The barrage area seemed to have lost the ability to express language, and only a trembling barrage appeared on the screen in the past minute.

After yesterday's incident, even if everyone in the hall was a little curious about Gu Qi, they didn't pay too much attention to it.

After Si Xia finished asking, Huo Yun also planned to cooperate, so he walked to the door of Gu Yu's room and knocked on the door lightly.

“Gu Qi, are you awake? I'm going to have lunch. ”

However, the camera device suspended in the air next to him did not capture him.

The live broadcast still stayed on the scene of Gu Qi's room, and the stay time was so long that it was not like the normal shooting technique that a live broadcast program should have.

It seems that the appearance of the person in the painting is so stunning that he forgets to transfer the picture.

Gu Qi wanted to lie down for a while. The sunlight melted comfortably on her body, making people groggy, but there was a knock on the door.

He sat up from the bed, naked. The exposed neck and clavicle are as white as fat, and the eyelashes hang down slightly.

The fatigue is so gloomy and bright that people can't move their eyes. I always feel that it is a fragile and exquisite work of art that should be held in the palm of my hand.