- 11 -

Ke Yaoqian pulled up the corner of his mouth and smiled: “That's Ke Shangnan playing, but I'm not that interested. ”

“That uncle is really old and strong. ”

“Well, so what about people? "Ke Yaoqian doesn't plan to continue with him. Pu Yang paused for a few seconds, his face full of reluctant irritability:
“Change clothes. ”

Seeing Ke Yaoqian's eyes changed slightly, he hurriedly added: “Serious clothes, don't think too much...”

There was no sound as he talked, because Gu Qi walked out of the oval corridor.

Pu Yang was not ready. At this moment, seeing the opponent suddenly appear, his heart seemed to stop for a moment.

During the period when his brain was blank, he hated countless times that he didn't have much cultural background.

Looking at the indescribable beauty in front of him, he could only think of one word.

Is this an angel?

Pu Yang suddenly remembered that he didn't know Gu Qi in the first place because he saw the live broadcast that shocked the world.

After the name Gu Qi caused a huge splash on the Internet, another rare scene followed.

As the largest A7 planet in an independent galaxy that still retains a monarchy, no one knows that there is no shortage of beauties on this planet.

On the day of the live broadcast, Suishang, the new monarch of A7, posted a love poem to Gu Qi on the social platform.

The whole network was in an uproar, and the traffic on related topics soared to a high point. Sui Shang came out of the pile of beauties.

He is also a beauty with excellent looks and countless admirers. Her appearance is more difficult to distinguish between males and females than Pu Yang.

His long black hair is like silk satin. If it weren't for his figure, he would be fit without losing his masculinity. It's really not easy to tell.

Pu Yang was so uninterested in those variety shows that he didn't click into the hot search to watch it.

It wasn't until Suishang's love poems came out that he endured a joke and opened the topic of the Internet in full swing. …...indeed.

It was normal for Suishang to see that Gu Qi would want to write a love letter, but what he saw was not even what he really appeared in front of him.

Pu Yang looked at Gu Qi, his hand holding the latest generation of lightweight cameras tightened unconsciously.

This was the first time that the Proud son of Heaven, who has been at the top of the pyramid since he was born, felt this way.

The design-conscious fabric covering Gu Yu's upper body is virtual and real, revealing a delicate luster, but the delicate snow-white under the clothing cover and the hazy pink on the chest can be vaguely seen, but it can't cover the little pale red marks on the clavicle of the back of the neck. Red marks.

”All right? What are you going to do now? "Gu Qi was so annoyed by staring, he looked straight at Pu Yang and then turned to Ke Yaoqian, who was standing silently on the side.