- 13 -

After Chong Yun said this, he stood still for a long time in silence.

The entourage of several soldiers next to him knelt on the ground like this, not daring to make any movement. On one side are the mysterious murlocs who are ignorant but beautiful enough to kill people, and on the other side are the generals who close their eyes and meditate on the extremely coercive power.

Two different feelings of oppression make them stiff and even sweat on their foreheads.

When Chongyun opened his eyes again, they inexplicably felt a heavier feeling of suffocation.

“All right, let's go. ”

Chong Yun's eyebrows frowned slightly, and he stretched out his hand to close the hair on the top of his head.

The cold star eyes under the eyebrow bones seemed calm and surging. The soldier breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes drooped, and his heartbeat was almost disordered.

He approached the golden cage and was about to pull the cage out.

“Wait. "Chong Yun spoke, and immediately fixed the soldiers in place.

He approached the golden cage and looked at Gu Qi. Obviously, I didn't dare to look at him just now.

Gu Qi gently wagged her tail twice, the crystal scales flashed with light, and the beautiful eyes that looked at Chongyun showed a little curiosity and astonishment.

He suddenly felt... a little familiar. It's not the same as the breath just now. Gu Qi suddenly flicked her tail and approached Chongyun.

He held the golden cage with her slender white hand, and his translucent soft tail fins swayed slowly from side to side, as if he was faintly looking forward to it. “Open the cage. ”

Chong Yun looked at the beautiful mermaid dangling her tail in front of him.

The muscles of her arms were secretly exerting strength under the military uniform, and the sharp-lined mandible corners were also tightened.

The soldier who got the key to the golden cage from the person in charge of the auction site held his breath and walked forward.

He didn't dare to ask what to do if the fish escaped after opening it.

The hand holding the lock trembled several times before he stuffed the key in.

The beautiful mermaid was close to the cliff, and the afterglow seemed to flash the light of its tail. It seems that even the smell of sea water is much more fragrant.

“Click. ”The key turned, and the golden cage slowly rose from all sides. Chongyun didn't move, as if he knew that Gu Qi wouldn't run away at all.

In fact, when the cage was opened, Gu Qi had already stretched out two snow-white slender arms, as if to hug Chongyun.

The soldiers in the room who were ready to block the room at any time looked at the mermaids who were so cold and white that they did not look like human beings, and hugged their general like coquettish.

When his slightly cold fingertips touched his neck, Chongyun's calm shell finally shattered, and he slammed Gu Qi into his arms with both arms, stroking his jade-like back with his palms.

As soon as Gu Qi hugged it, Chongyun's body temperature made her tail swing straight, and even her perfectly shaped eyebrows frowned uncomfortably.