- 5 -

[ Sister is worthy of being a sister, she has aura when she talks~】

The traffic brought by second-tier stars is still very obvious, and the number of barrage screens has risen in one go.

Anti said a few words, which also showed that her skill setting in product making this time happened to collide with Huo Yun and Si xia slightly, and she didn't know if it was a blessing or a curse.

The daily style of this show is not irritating.

There are about three or four people who choose to express their baking or food producers, and the colorful bouquets prepared by the program team in advance are in line with the remaining few flower arrangement arts to be expressed.

To be honest, it's boring, but it's a good choice for newcomers like Si Xia who desperately need exposure.

After all, it won't be like other competitive variety shows.

The hidden contradictions and conflicts between the guests are too fierce, and it's easy to tear up the host and the fans if they don't pay attention.

Besides, there is Gu Yu, who is at the bottom of the list, who can accentuate it. Knowing that the show started in the afternoon, I still wore home clothes and ate cakes so freely.

I don't know if I have a big heart or a stupid mind. Gu Qi looked at Anti and nodded: "Thank you, no need. ”

“Hello, you guys. ”

After speaking, he walked in with the small ceramic plate with not much left of the cake. The camera only showed Gu Qi walking upstairs, and then he returned to everyone soon after.

[So personalized, is it arranged by the program team? 】

[It's a script, I don't believe there is any owner who can put himself on TV in a home service...]

[I have to say that this set of home service clothes feels so high-end and comfortable on him. I am curious what brand it is]

Gu Qi's existence can be regarded as a small splash at the beginning of the show.

Normal filming soon began. After a few people got to know each other and chatted around a round table in the hall, they divided into two factions and started their own affairs.

Huo Yun and the others followed Anti to the fully equipped kitchen.

Nowadays, as long as there is a house with a butler system, there is no need to cook by yourself, or in the current interstellar world, there are already a few people who choose to do it by themselves.

Instead of treating making food as a survival skill, it is regarded by everyone as a rare specialty. After all, most people don't bother to do it anymore.

It's good to cook it all for the housekeeper, but it's delicious anyway. After Gu Qi finished soaking in the water, there were still a few wet strands of his hair.

As soon as he went downstairs in a white bathrobe, he saw Si Xia walking to the top of the stairs.

“Gu Qi, Gu Qi. "He suddenly widened his smile, “How do you use that oven?” I use the new style at home, and I don't know how to use the old style. ”