- 8 -

However, after thinking about it, Xi Mao realized that he was completely wrong.

Yun Yuying personally took someone to deal with the fallen angel's room.

In order to prevent the opponent from escaping, he must have guarded that room into an iron cage.

How could there be a monitor that Yunxi put in there?

Besides, that miniature monitor is much more precise than what can be seen on the market, and it doesn't look like it can be bought from normal channels.

Thinking about it again, the group of people who disrupted the order in the circular square didn't seem to be right either.……

From last night to this morning, it seemed that they were basically the same group of people.

Xi Mao opened his contact device, and the number one topic on the whole network in the screen was still the fallen angel.

He immediately initiated a call with his younger brother, who should be following his father on the suspended spacecraft heading to Yunguo.

After receiving the picture after asking, there was no mention of fallen angels at all on the other party's website page.

Xi Mao felt that he was simply a fool. If this news really became the number one topic on the whole network, his contact should have been blown up by people from Xi Country a long time ago.

But he was still immersed in the pleasure of watching the play, and he didn't expect that Yun Yuying's insidious methods could completely make this kind of fake phenomenon.

From this point of view, Xi Mao could be sure that Yun Yuying had already had a bad heart for the fallen angel.

He walked quickly to the door of the wide-open morning banquet hall, almost laughing out loud with anger.

He pretended to be dignified in front of people, but there were not many insidious actions in private.

The lord of a dignified country can actually use such a means!

But what Xi mao didn't expect was that he met Princess Yunguo on the corridor.

The other party said that he had seen Yun Yuying and Gu Yu's whereabouts.

After rushing all the way, they saw the two people in the holy water room.

Gu Yu didn't have the previous appearance that was so cold that it seemed that the whole world had nothing to do with him.

He stood there drenched, and he was a little careful to stay away from Yun Yuying for a long time.

He was frightened at first glance. Not to mention the opponent's flying red eyes and the tip of his nose, as well as the eye-catching fingerprints on his arms.

Anger rushed to his brain in an instant, and Xi Mao directly punched Yun Yuying in the face.

Yun Yuying staggered back a few steps, and did not refute after listening to the angry words of the foreign prince.

His complexion was still faint, even if the corners of his mouth were swollen and his lips were stained with blood, he still showed the calmness and majesty of the superior.