- 14 -

“But you gave me this banned drug, don't you just want this effect? ”

The gods looked at the fallen angel who looked away in amazement.

It can't be said that it is a system task... Gu Qing thought silently.

“It's just sleeping... not what you think. ”

Seeing Gu Qi's eyes free, Tian Tian hurriedly added, her rather handsome face turned pale inexplicably.

Gu Qi looked at him strangely: “Isn't all I think about is sleeping? ”

“Yeah, it's just in the same bed...”

Tian Tian suddenly stopped. What if Gu Qi was sleeping next to him?

He might really be tempted to turn around and hug the opponent's soft waist tightly, and stick to the poor wings that shrank into a ball and were broken behind the beautiful back of the fallen angel.

The fragrance of belonging to each other will linger in his nose all night. .

He would want to know where the fragrance came from, from the swan-like neck or the slender and flawless fingers.

Sleep... maybe it's not sleep.

He felt his chest hot. Gu Qi watched the gods sitting on the floor in front of the bed gradually lose their minds, and even the roots of their ears began to turn red.

“I won't sleep with you. ” Gu Qi repeated it again, and gently touched his knee with his toes, not satisfied with the opponent's distraction.

As a result, Tian Tian recovered and ran his gaze into Gu Qi's eyes, and his whole face turned red.

This unusually tall god, who was extremely powerful in front of the world, instantly looked away at this moment, and stood up in a panic.

“Oh... I almost forgot, the gods don't need to sleep. ”

He left this sentence stiffly, muttered “go out for a stroll”, and then turned into a white light and disappeared.

Gu Qi watched him escape inexplicably in a daze, and didn't understand his reactions and words for a while.

Outside, the entire clouds began to faint orange-purple, and the sunlight was slowly fading in the long stacks of clouds.

The two angels took Gu Qi to dinner. The food in Elysea is very special.

Most of it is strange food made of petal Qionglu. It looks flashy, but after entering it, you can feel the warmth and fullness from the inside out.

After bathing, Gu Qi changed into the clothes provided by the angel, and walked back to the Heavenly God's room barefoot.

The level of Da Ping was very high. At this time, as night fell, Gu Qi stood in front of the window as if standing between heaven and earth, so small that there was only a dark shadow.

Then, he was knocked on by the system in the sea of consciousness.

Gu Qi: “Can I help you? ”