- 3 -

Of course, more shots will still be given to celebrities with large traffic. If you can choose, the system will not let its own hosts go to this kind of program.

The daily live broadcast of this kind of celebrity mainly depends on the contrast between people, showing the other side of oneself and the things that you are good at in your daily life.

No matter how you can't take care of yourself in life, you will prepare in advance to get the skills you need.

But how can one's own host? People are born to be spoiled, so where do they need to be able to do these things. The system secretly tut.

Gu Qi was a little annoyed by this pile of twists and turns. After trying to wash her face again to no avail, she ran to the outdoor open-air heated swimming pool on the second floor to soak in water.

The exterior of the terrace is designed as an infinity swimming pool. The clear sparkling water reflects the fine sunlight, and the small garden below can be seen when soaking in the water.

Although this world is strange, Gu Yu is very satisfied with this place. And I always feel that some buried fragments of memory are trying to break out of the ground.

So Gu Qi ushered in the twilight in a daze of looking at the flowers in the bubbling water.

In the evening, the light brain sounded, and it was Huo Yingyi. “Go downstairs when you're done, I'm downstairs. ”he said.

The original owner's cloakroom was covered with all kinds of sequined clothes, and there may be no shortage of high-luxury brands, but Gu Yu always felt a little plastic.

It took a while to choose a beige suit from the corner. Huo Yingyi just remembered to remind his wife downstairs that he must no longer wear the usual bells and whistles like a peacock costume, and turned her head to see Gu Ying walking out of the house.

He had never seen his wife wear this dress, because he had never had this kind of slowed breathing reaction. Very good-looking.

The waist is narrowed, and the lines of the crotch and buttocks are very beautiful, which is enough to be placed on the cover of a famous Omega fashion magazine.

His eyes were clear and calm, without his usual arrogance, although he still had a slightly thicker makeup on his face, it was more pleasing to the eye than ever before under the warm golden twilight.

It's not the wife that Huo Yingyi knows, it seems to be a completely different person.

Gu Qi opened the suspension car door slightly awkwardly, and only after sitting down did he notice that Huo Yingyi next to him was staring at him in a daze.

Gu Qi looked at him. Huo Yingyi hurriedly looked away and started the car without saying a word, but his attention was still completely attached to his wife next to him.

I always feel the fragrance floating from the side.

“...Did you put a barrier sticker? "Huo Yingyi frowned and asked suddenly. Gu Qi was startled: “...No. ”

As a congenitally deficient remnant omega, Gu Qi not only has a very low degree of matching with alpha, but her pheromone is also quite weak.