- 11 -

Yi quietly looked at Gu Qi, who was receiving the petal ceremony and bathing, leaning down a little bit.

Made an action that made the gods furious.

He lowered his head and kissed Gu Qi's mask.

Gu Yan was still immersed in comfort and warmth, and did not respond to this behavior.

“Wing! What are you doing! ”

The entire palace trembled violently, everyone's heart seemed to be hit hard, and their eardrums were collided by the angry sounds of the gods.

Wing turned his head, still with a soft expression on his face, but stretched out his index finger in front of his lips.

Tenjin Platinum's eyes shrank instantly, and his tight chin showed his extreme anger.

After that, Yi didn't do anything to add fuel to the fire.

After he released Gu Qi, he walked to the two people in the main position and performed a petal ceremony for them as usual.

Gu Qi recovered, warmth still surged in his bones, and he leaned on the main seat softly and boneless, watching Yi hold a ceremony for the two of them.

When he saw Xi Yu surrounded by red gold and black petals, he pursed his mouth unpleasantly.

Sure enough, it was black, he thought. The petal ceremony of the second position and the people crawling on the ground was performed by the remaining two angels one by one.

After the first step of the ceremony was over, the coercion in the palace completely dissipated.

Everyone raised their heads and straightened their waists, and looked at the two beams of light on the round table.

Only the two kings of the main throne could see the face of the archangel clearly, but the faces of the gods were blurred.

And if everyone in the audience has watched the light group for a long time, they will feel their eyes tingling like needles.

After seeing the gods and wings, Xi Yu first smiled and said, “It's been a long time since I saw the gods and archangels.

Xi Guo happened to get a precious gift some time ago and wanted to dare to offer it to the heavens. ”

Yun Yuying glanced away when she heard the words, remembering that the other party had said before that he would exchange gifts for fallen angels.

“Take a look. "

The gods said lightly. Xi Yu raised his hand and made a gesture, and the people at the gate of the palace immediately greeted him.

The sound of rollers rubbing on the ground reached the palace from afar, and everyone looked towards the door.

Then, a huge cage barely scratched the edge of the gate to enter, covered by a red curtain and unable to see clearly what was inside.

The cage was slowly pushed to the front of the palace, and with a shout, the curtain was removed.

Everyone was in an uproar, and some of the servants even knelt down and crawled back.