Chapter Thirty Six

─────────────────────

"Mommy!" Jijeo shouted aloud in panic. The horrible sight of his mother's bleeding nose and pale skin.

The maid pulled the children away from the sight to save them from the traumatic situation, while Jiyon carried Hara out of the house with the visitors trailing behind him.

Right now he couldn't spare the kids a stare since his hearth and mind are panicking over Hara's situation. This have happened before and the circumstances are bad.

Jijeo refused to move in his spot while the maid tugged his arm, he can hear his siblings crying in the background but to the child who saw everything in his eyes, he's tears refuses to escape.

He ran after them. He didn't know why, but he did.

"Jijeo!" Shouted the maid who tried her very best in collecting the crying children before they could fall appart and ran away.

"Dad!" Jijeo called out when he left the doorsteps and saw his father with his phone on his ears. They were waiting for Yoongi to fish out his car. "Daddy!"

Jijeo finally has the adults attention.

"Jeo"Namjoon passed the phone to the nearest person which is Taehyung. He skipped towards Jijeo who began to run towards them.

"Is mommy okay?there's blood. Is mommy dying?" Jijeo asked and the tears that stubbornly stayed began to fall out of his eyes.

"Shh... everything is okay baby, your mommy is going to be okay" Namjoon hugged the poor three year old who immediately snake his shirt and chubby arms around Namjoon's neck.

" We'll leave, some of you stay here" Jiyon said in the corner, settled in the backseat with Seokjin entering the passenger and Yoongi driving. As much as Namjoon wanted to go he can't bare to leave his son and his siblings.

Namjoon stayed, so did Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"B-but mommy... where's are they taking my mommy?? I want my mommy!!!" Jijeo wailed, sobbing uncontrollably on Namjoon arms as he paddle his legs to escape Namjoon hold when he saw the vehicle leaving their grounds." Mommy!!!"

Jijeo kept crying out loud. All Namjoon can do is rock him and whispered reassuring words for the three year old to calm down. Which he didn't.

"Mommy's goin to die??? Is she goin to die dad?!!!"

The main door open revealing the maid with the kids that are already sobbing, some were still in shock and surprise as they didn't see their mother's situation.

"W-where mommy?" Asked Meojin, tears flowing on her pink cheeks as she took a step outside to warm indoor.

The skies were already dark, and it started to rain a little. Everyone went inside, comforting the kids who started to cry even more louder, begging and sobbing for their mommy to come back.

─────────────────────

"What happened Jiyon?" Seokjin asked, giving the elder tissues from Yoongi's car compartment.