chapter 1 Introduction

Alexander suppasit 28 years old ceo and a famous singer

Alexander suppasit 28 years old ceo and a famous singer ...who runs thier business empire with is uncles ... He is sweet , calm and Lovely guy only to his family ... But of you touch a wrong nervous then your dead meat for sure ... He always have a cold stares over others and make thier leg weak by his single glance... He may not be involved in mafia but it runs in his blood ... His sister and uncle always their for for him to help ...

Tevis lane 27 years old work as a professor in college of Thailand ... But really he is a professor or something else ... He is single child for thier parents ... He have a girlfriend Emma Monroe soon too be a his wife ... He is straight like pillar and he is not even a bi so he don't have idea of gay ... He love his girlfriend so much they were friends since childhood and now soon to be husband and wife ...

What is the thing that going to bring Alex and tevis together ... Sure the contract is inbetween them which make them face each other ...

What happen Alex want to marry emma but his eye shift to tevis and marry him in the contract basis ? Why he want to marry emma ? And he change is option to tevis ? Is that call love at first sight ? ...

What happen when he open to his family about his marriage and tell the contract marriage ?... Can both gulf and type will support Alex or make something which make him regret ?.... What will be the  relationship between Alex and tevis ? Can tevis fall for Alex in the end of contract or he will run back to his love?

Other charcters.....

                   Natasha suppasit

                      Emma Monroe

                              Mile

                           Apo nattawin

                            Sam

                           Yu

     So let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

      Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...