chapter 23

Alex pov...

Alex:"peacock... Peacock... Just listen to me please... I am really sorry for my words ..." He look at me while he was busy with loading his gun with bullets....

Tevis:"Just finish it off Alex ... I am hearing you and i am busy with my work then i will tell my opinion about what i am think right know ... Go head am all ears ..." I lean down before him while he look at me with a glare ...

Alex:"Peacock i am sorry ... That time i don't know what happen to me ... Everything is stressing me out trust me ... I will never do any mistake like this again give me chance please... I am really sorry for my words ... You know right that papa tine and techno , Scarlett have been kidnapped and everything make me ...."

Tevis:"Makes you suspect me right ... Do you think that i cheap to play with my family members... Then your wrong can't you even think before speaking... Remeber it's you who married me ... It's never me ones for your kind information Alex ...

I accept that the beginning i hate you the most for spoiling my life ... But after getting inside here the mansion i got everyone... At the same time i lost my mom and still my dad is in coma without any kind of improvement and it's all because of YOUR FUCKING BROTHER NOVA...DAMN IT ... DID YOU GET IT ... ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT MOTHER FUCKER ... MARK MY WORDS I WILL KILL HIM STILL I GET SATISFY.... IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR BROTHER... DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT ... BUT I WILL NEVER SPARE SOMEONE STAND ON MY WAY ... EVEN IF IT'S YOU ... GET THE FUCK OFF ..." He push me hard on the floor while laying on the bed facing other side ...

Alex:"I understand i done something i have not to Peacock but ..."

Tevis:"Don't over think ... Because i am not leave this mansion... AT THE SAME TIME YOUR NOTHING TO ME DID YOU GET IT... I LOST MY HOPE ON YOU AND I GET BACK MY WORDS I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE MR ALEX ... " No he can't do this to me ...

Alex:"No...no... Peacock don't do this to me ... I am sorry i am ready to do anything that you say to me ... But please don't hate me ... I just spoke what comes on my mouth ... But i love you so much..." I hold his leg while he struggle to free for my grib...

Tevis:"Leave me you asshole ... I told you to leave me ... I am not going to forgive you Alex ... You broke my trust and you have see what i have went through ... It's not your fault or mine ... Whatever that happing here is all because of your so called asshole brother Nova ... " He pull his leg from my grip Before covering himself ... 

AND ONE MORE THING .... INSIDE THIS FOUR WALL YOUR NOTHING TO ME ... WE AEE JUST HUSBAND'S FOR NAME SAKE ... AND ONCE I SOLVE THE PROBLEM I AM GOING TO MOVE OUT FROM HERE AND THAT TO AFAR FROM YOU... I DID THE MISTAKE BY LOVING A ASSHOLE LIKE YOU.. "

Alex:"You can't leave me ... Not now or never you can't dream on mr Tevis Alexander suppasit... JUST DREAM ON ... EVERYTHING YOU SAID GOING TO HAPPEN ON YOUR DREAM ... BUT I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU REMEMBER IT TEVIS ... YOUR MINE ... MIND IT ..." I slam the door and walk out while mile and sam looking at me from sitting on the couch across...

Mile:"YOU FUCKED UP ..." He shout before walking towards his room ...  I felt the tap on my shoulder while grandpa saint and win standing with a small smile ... I hug the both tightly while crying on the shoulder...

Saint:"Your making the same mistake Alex ...what your grandpa mew and tharn have did with thier husband..." Yes grandpa gulf told me but what is that mean ...

Alex:"Can you explain what happen with them grandpa..." They nod thier head while moving towards the couch ...

Win:"It's all start with my brother gulf ..." They told everything from first and till what happen to papa type ... So this the reason why they support tevis so much ....