chapter 46

Author pov....

Alex with mile and apo get inside the type's room and look at him while he was looking at the window without any expression ... Mile nod his head while Alex smile and took types hand on his hand...

Type:"Nova you have come ..." Alex was hurt little while type took Nova name ... Type look Alex and smile at him while he caress his face ...

Alex:"How are you papa ... It's still hurting you somewhere do you need anything papa tell us ..." Type smile and shake his head while he kiss Alex hand ...

Type:"I am totally fine Alex ... Just little bit tried and have you visited Nova did he talk to you ... What he have told you Alex ..." Type was smiling all the time ...

Alex:"Yeah i have visited him just know and told him that your PREGNANT papa..." Type smile fade away while he remove his hand from Alex ...

Type:"Oh really i know what is reaction after knowing about my pregnancy ... But i can't blame anyone not even tharn but still i don't fell like having this baby ... I got granddaughter and i become Grandpa ... And think what they will talk i am not Afraid of getting pregnant but i am afraid i won't able to take care of him/her when they grow up ..." Type cries while Alex wipe his tears ...

Alex:"You can take care of him / her papa ... You have everyone with you and you have daddy ... But still i will stand with you no matter what you decide papa ... Because i know the pain of giving brith so i am with you ... And about Nova don't worry i will take him out for you ...

If that makes you happy then i am happy for you sugar lip... Now come on smile and be happy... I will be leaving now and make a process to take Nova out ... Take care of yourself..." Alex kiss type's cheeks while he walkout ...

Mile:"Are you out of your mind tharn ... How can you give your words to papa ... What about dada Alex ... Look it's getting complected right know Alex ... Please thing before you do something..." Alex grab car key from mile and wait for him to get in the car ...

Alex:"Sam you want me to tell you again get in and remember i am always my papa's son ... Because without him i am not here guys ... I can go to any extreme to full fill my promise...if you ask me who Is important to me either dada or papa.... Without hesitation it's my papa ... And i not less then Nova ..." Alex start his car while mile and sam nod thier head ...

Tharn throw his coat on the floor while he flop on the couch while mew and others look at him ... Build give him water while he gulp down and throw it on the wall which make everyone flinch....

Mew:"What happen tharn ... Why are you behaving like this tharn is something wrong..." Tharn stood up and look at mew ...

Tharn:"Yes wrong his with your son in law ... Because he don't want to have a baby and he want abort it right know dada ... And he want that fucker Nova back again ... We had a Argument right know dada ..."

Everyone:"WHAT TYPE HAVE WOKE UP...." Tharn sigh and nod his head while tevis interfere inbetween...

Tevis:"Don't take me wrong dada ... But still it's papa's choice to have the baby or not because mother always have thier point and papa already have took a shot in his stomach and it will be difficult for him to carry the baby right know and i th...." Tharn raise his hand while stopping tevis ...

Tharn:"NOT AGAIN TEVIS ... " Tevis look at everyone and walk inside while taking Alecia with him ....

Tevis:"BUT STILL I AM WITH PAPA.... EVEN ALEX STANDS WITH YOU I AM ALWAYS WITH PAPA AND I BELIEVE HIM ... IT'S UPTO YOU DADA EITHER SHOULD SUPPORT HIM OR NOT... BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IT FELL LIKE GIVING BRITH ... SO THINK WISELY..." He walk towards his room while mew with everyone nod thier head ...