chapter 7

Author pov...

Tevis walks fastly and stand infort of 7 cars where bodyguards have been standing with a head high ... Apo and yu run behind him and find tevis was confused and looking at cars ..

Apo:"Why don't we escape from him tevis ... It's better we stay away from him and wait i will get a car ..."  Alex and mile laugh from behind after hearing apo comment...

Alex:"Where were you can go at last my peacock will be in my hands ... Get in the car ..." Tevis was showing his anger in the car door for opening it and Alex laugh and move towards him. ..."Don't hurt your hands peacock i am here right ... " Alex open the car door for tevis who make him seat in back seat...

Mile:"You two can take your cars with you and follows ... " Sam move towards the driver seat while mile took the passenger seat ...

The entire ride was slient ... Tevis dint even trun his head towards Alex who was keep smiling and looking at him... He never thought that he will get married to someone like this and that too fall for the person at his first sight ...

Alex:"Sam stop the car near the ice cream shop ..." Tevis don't even glance at Alex or others ...

Sam:"Your buying it for papa right ... Make it fast before papa divorce daddy ..." Alex laugh and walk out from the car while mile and sam look at tevis ....

Mile:"Don't worry Alex is not a bad guy like you see ... He is really soft hearted guy but he don't like someone cheat or backstab him ..."

Tevis:"Really ... he Is a monster and i hate him from my bottom of my heart..." They chuckle Before Turing thier head ...

Mile:"Then let's see that too brother in law... Prepare yourself because at the end you will be Mr Tevis Alexander suppasit..." Tevis snap his head towards the mile and sam ...

Tevis:"Suppasit ... " Mile and sam nod thier head with Chuckled ... Tevis faceplam for his stupidity because after all the drama he forget that he married to the president son...

Alex:"I am back Sam.... Let's go and Tomorrow make sure to place where papa ask for and i don't want anything to go wrong..." Mile gives thumps up while Sam drive the car towards the mansion...

Tevis look at the big mansion which he never seen before with a wide eyes... And the mansion was Guards by more that 100 tall and strong guys which make little nervous ...

Mile:"Hmmm ... Alex is that daddy tharn over their infort of the door.... But he is kneeling down while a suitcase place next to him..." Mile stop everyone from entering the mansion and watching the drama ...

Apo:"What happen to you asshole... Move away your blocking the way.. " Tevis look at apo who sigh and joint them ...

Type:"YOU COCKROACH ... HOW DARE YOU... HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ME AND HOW CAN YOU CHEAT A INNOCENT BABY LIKE ME ... GET OUT OF MY HOME ... I WILL FIND NEW DADDY TO MY BABIES ..."

Tharn:"Sugar lips please believe i don't it's yours trust me ... Love you so much and i can't leave with out you sugar lips ..."

Tevis:"He is Mr President right ... He is this much Afraid of his wife ..." They Chuckled while looking balance drama ...

Gulf:"Type baby boy ... Just forgive him ... Afterall it's just a piece of cake ... Think about it how will your babies ... This will be a last time you forgive him ok if he do something we will kick both dad and son out of the mansion ok ..."