chapter 29

Tevis pov ...

I never thought she will question about her dad ... I don't think someday she will force this much to answer me ... But whatever at the end of the day she prove she is daddy girl ... I am happy to say her that she have daddy who is living somewhere...

But my question is what will be Alex reaction after seeing Alecia... Can he accpet her because all this year's i have hide her from him and know taking her and telling him that we have baby together what he will react...

Alecia:"Daddy call peachy..." I look down my chest and find Alecia talking in her sleep ...

Did this affect her so much... All this year she never questioned about Alex but after knowing about her daddy ...she totally forget about me ... This is not fair baby ... Your selfish like your daddy ... But i love him so much and i can't give this place to someone else ... I heard a knock and find mom standing on the door step ...

Mom:"Should i take her back tevis... So you can sleep ..." I shake my head

Tevis:"Let her sleep with me mom ... You go it's time for bed and it's already late ... Did you had dinner ..."

Mom:"Yeah we had right know ... What about Alecia..."

Tevis:"Just know i feed her mom ... I am not angery take the plate back ... See you in morning mom ..." I lay down carefully not to disturb her sleep while mom trun off the light Before walking out...

I have to explain everything to mom and dad before returning back to Thailand and again i have to explain to the whole family .... What will be thier reaction when they see Alecia... God i am fucked up badly ...

I woke up with a tap on my chest and look Alecia still on my top ... She is pouting and that means she is hungry... Hungry Peachy of mine ...

Tevis:"Good morning peachy ... Had good sleep ..."

Alecia:"Pecoak moring milky to peachy..." I laugh and took her to bathroom to brush her teeth and brush mine too ...

Tevis:"Now my peachy is ready for milky huh ... " I removed my shirt before she latching to my chest .... I never think on my life one day will breastfeed to my baby girl ...

I walkout of my room and find all where in dinning table...once they see me they look Alecia playing with my hair ... They smile at her ...while yu get her from me ...

Dad:"So tevis are you really going to leave new york and get back to Thailand and made up your mind to live to Alex again ... If you did it me and your mom are more happy tevis ... Because after all this year you accept Alex again ... But i still don't find any mistake on him ...

Everyone in his situations would have speak like that even me too tevis but you made a mistake by leaving him ... Even if you get back to him he won't accept you easily because i have seen him really ... Now everything is upto you tevis ... But i am happy right know not because you going to have a husband... But my peachy going to have her daddy back ... Right my peachy..." We all look at Alecia who nod her head before getting back to her business...

Tevis:"My own father doesn't support right know .... But it's ok dad if he punish me i will take it but still i have my own point dad ... Don't forget it about it dad ... And tomorrow we all going to shopping... So i will complete my work and resign my work too dad ... Mom take care of her see you tonight..."

Author pov...

Everything is going like tevis have plan he resigned his job with apo and yu because some point of thier heart it says that they should get back to mile and sam ... Because they develop their fellings but they never accept it easily... But right know they don't know all three devil's have planning for thier revenge on thier beloved once...