chapter 52

Author pov...

Everyone is ready for thier vacation while type everything they need while tharn carry the luggage and Alex with others help him to load in the cars ...

Zee:"Tharn where are we going for vacation you don't even say about that anything..." Tharn look at type who carrying Finn in his hand while making him giggle...

Tharn:"Maldives..." All four look at tharn who looking at type for his reaction...

Thorn:"Maldives... The place i remembering to forget where I made my life hell by cho..." Before thorn can complete his word techno slap him on his mouth ...

Techno:"IT'S SHOULD BE US ... WE THREE SHOULD SAY THAT NOT YOU GUYS ..." He stomp his feet on thorn while he walkout with tine while both of them run behind them ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips do ..." Type carry Finn and walk towards the car while tharn words where hanging on middle ...

Jeff:"Best of luck dada ... " He took Scarlett hands and walk towards thier car while bible carry Freye and gaia with him ...

Mew:"Don't worry just see this vacation going to bring you and type together again tharn... For that please stop doing useless plans with this asshole and try your best ..." Tharn run outside while gulf and others laugh at mew for looking like a fool ...

The five hours of flying make tharn bore Because he keep seeking chance to start the conversation to type and ask sorry for his silly plans ... But type was sticking with his son in law's ...

Thorn:"Finally we are going to land ... I am going to enjoy my vacation with my baby ..." Techno roll his hand and took tine and type on his hand and hand walk out of the plane while everyone laugh at them ...

They finally arrived to the hotel which tharn booked while tevis pull Alex wallet from his pocket and took his card which make Alex suprise...

Tevis:"Can you give us single room with four cot ..." Alex look at tevis with wide eyes while tharn and type look them surprisingly...

Alex:"Peacock dada have already booked room for us right ... Why you need a seperate room know come on peacock let's go ..." Tevis trun his head and booked a room for all four ...

Gulf:"Another room too with one extra bed for my type baby ..."

Tul:"Have fun guys ... Here keep his vampires with you and take care of them and Nova you will be death meat of something happens to babies... Have wonderful night guys ..." All bottom wave thier hands and drag type with them while all top look at tharn who have nothing to do with this thing ...

Max:"What just happen right know ... And why they have booked separate room for them when we are here standing like a statue..." Tharn smile and move his luggage towards his room while all throw death glare at him ...

Jeff:"what ever Guys ... Finally my baby is with me see you al...." Jas drag Scarlett towards her before wave the key towards jeff face ...

Jas:"Bye bye guys .... Have a good sleep see you at morning... You too Wifey..." Scarlett hug her mom tightly while all vampires start to giggle with clapping thier hands ...

Freye:"Gaia dada's left left lone saddy ..." They giggle while Nova laugh thier comment while he run from thier Before they beat shit out of him ...