chapter 11

Author pov...

Tevis woke up on top of Alex who was hugging him tightly... He struggle to get up from top of Alex while Alex hug him tightly... And kiss his lips and cheeks continuesly where tevis cheeks and neck trun red ...

Alex:"Good morning peacock... Had good sleep ..." Tevis nod head his head while Alex move the hairs that falls on his Peacocks eyes ...

Tevis:"Hmm... How did i get top of you... Are you pulled me on your top by yourself ... You cheater i told you not to kiss me right how dare you..." Alex laugh and hug him tightly ...

Alex:"No Peacock you where struggling more in my chest ... I think you had some bad dream ... So i pulled you on my top and secure to my chest tightly ... Know tell me i am good hubby right..." Tevis roll his eyes and get up from his chest and walk towards the bathroom... He lock the door and look at mirror where is face where reddish...

Tevis:"Why the hell your beating like this you stupid heart ... You never beat like this when we are near Emma ... Is this because we falling for him ... But i not a gay too ... Huhhh fuck what ever let think about it later ..."

Everyone present in the dinning table ... Tevis was filling types plate while type eating without any trouble to others ... He fell sick and tried in past few days ...

Tharn:"So tomorrow Nova will be returning back from London ... And he told he have suprise for all of us ..." Type clap his hand in exitcment...

Type:"Baby Nova is coming back ... I hope he bring alot of chocolates and dress for his lovely papa ..." Everyone shake thier head but only tevis note a sudden change in willow face...

Tevis:"Is your adopted son right papa ..." Type nod his head with a smile ... He look at apo and yu and nod his head

Apo&yu:"Me and yu have some work to do see you all later ..." Type give flying kiss to them happily while tharn glare at them and peck types lips ... Alex to peck tevis lips and cheeks before walking out ....

Tevis:"You asshole ... Don't to dare kiss me after smoking ..." Everyone look at tevis and Alex who stopped in middle of his way ... While Sam and mile smirk and run out before Alex ask them for help ...

Alex:"See you later ...i will buy ice cream and cakes and cookies on my way bye papa ..." Type smile hugely while other faceplam for his behaviour...

Tevis:"Papa that's all your reaction over your son ... He is smoking... " Type nod his head look at tevis but again start to dig in while tharn laugh and kiss his cheeks ...

Tharn:"He is not regular smoker tevis ... Let him be don't worry about it... In mean time he will quite it ... " Tevis nod his head and walk towards his room because he don't fell like going to college ...

Tevis was reading books while apo and yu enter his room with a laptop on thier hands... Tevis can senses something his off with apo and yu ....

Apo:"I think we should leave this mission chief ... Because apart from mr Nova ... We got everyone details and also about thier mafia business which is fully legal ... "

Yu:"But about Nova it's been locked and we can't hack it... We think he is doing something fishy behind thier back ..." Tevis nod his head and look at the details on the screen apart from his name there is nothing about him is available ...