chapter 15

Author pov...

Tharn:"STILL I TELL HIM TO TEVIS..." Tevis and Arthur look behind and stood from thier seat ...

Tevis:"But dada ... I don't get it why Nova his targeting me ... How come he learn that i am officer not uncle Arthur... How come he know about it ... If he know about uncle too i am sure he will do something that's acceptable..." Tharn walk towards the balcony while sitting on the chair...

Tharn:"I too don't have idea tevis ... But he is smart than i thought ... He was never like this before you know ... All we know his he is a Papa's boy who always behind type ... He loves type so much but that's my fear now tevis ..." Arthur look tharn with confused gesture...

Arthur:"What do you mean fear ... Look p'tharn if he touch a single hair of type i will skin him alive and no one can identify him ... It's my warning..." Tharn sigh and look at Arthur who was flaming in anger...

Tharn:" I don't know what he will do ... But still i got to know that he killed Hannah's family ... And set up it as a accident..." Tevis and Arthur shared a look while tharn nod his head ...

Tevis:"Did Hannah know about this or Nova tricking her too ... What he going to get after all doing this dada ... I am Afraid know what happen if we set him free ... Soon we should find everything behind him and whom ever helps him ..."

Arthur:"Two students where died in our college due to over dose of drugs ... Everything that he is selling his highly powered one p'tharn ... "

Tharn:"Just follow him without knowing him and play with him all you can but don't make him pissed off your words because he became more aggressive and i can see the way he looks at you ... Stay carefull and also keep Alex with you all the time ... I can see his hater towards him and i can calculate his thoughts that he is upto something... And Arthur you too be careful..." They nod thier head while tharn walk out of the room ...

Arthur:"Hope he don't hurt type ... Because he is pregnant right know and i was not expecting him to arrive this fast ... And i know he is planning something by know but whatever comes don't let him break your marriage with Alex ... Because Alex you so much and i can see you love him too ... And ask Emma to meet me tomorrow at our secret place ... And ask apo and yu and your mom dad to be safe ..."

(A/n : Emma she was the one who was about to get married to tevis at first ) ...

Tevis:"Yes uncle Arthur and you too be careful with him and please clam down yourself ... I don't know Emma will be responding me but i will try my best ..." Arthur walk while tevis place his gun on his luggage safely...

Later Alex walks out from bathroom after refreshing up ... He look tevis was laying like a starfish while spreading his hands and legs ... Alex laugh and move towards bed while tevis look up him with a smile ....

Tevis:"Alex come here ... Please can you massage me feet it's hurt ..." Alex smile and sit on tevis feet while massaging his feet ...

Alex:"Really my Peacock like me ... Are your playing with me again..." Tevis sit down and pull Alex on top of him while kissing his lips ...

Tevis:"If i play with you i will never allow you inside the room and kiss you like this Alex..." Alex smile and hug tevis tightly while kissing his cheeks ...

Alex:"I love you so much baby Peacock... Alex loves you so much..." Tevis nod his head while hugging him tightly...

Tevis:"Can i say to something Alex ... You should listen to me first ... " Alex nod his head with a smile ..." Stay way from your brother Nova ... Because i dont fell good by his side ... All i can see his he trying to spread you and me ... I don't know why he hates me but still please stay away from him and don't listen to him what ever he says about me ..." Alex took sometime to process but still he nod his head with smile ...

Alex:"I have noted it too Peacock... They way he speak to you ,me and uncle Arthur today make me doubt him ... That he got hurt some where on his head after going to London ... He was not like this at all ... He was funny and naughty, innocent brother of me i know but today i have seen a different brother ... And you too don't listen to him or talk to him stay away from him..." Tevis smile and look at Alex while leaning on his shoulder ...

Tevis:"THERE WILL BE A DAY THAT YOU WILL COME TO KNOW LOT OF SECRET HIDING BEHIND ... BUT PROMISE ME YOU WILL NEVER HATE ME ... " Alex pull away tevis from him and look at him with a questioning look ...

Alex:"Baby Peacock... I promise Alex will never leave you at any cost ... I promise you ...i accpet you whom you're..." Tevis hug Alex tightly while a tear roll down his cheeks ...

Later Alex heard a soft snore from tevis .... He chuckled and place him on bed and lay down next to him while pulling him on his chest and hug him tightly ...

In morning tevis ,apo ,yu and type where doing thier exercise and yoga ... It become their routine...while type who was sleeping in standing position... Later he move like jelly fish and lay on mat on ground while drifting to sleep...

Tevis:"Papa know do what I am doing and it's good your health and you will get engery too ..." They did not notice type slept... Until they heard a snore form him ... They trun and look at type was sleeping soundly ...

Apo:"Omg ... He his unbelievable tevis ... How can he sleep like this wake up papa ..." Tevis laugh and sat next to type who was Giggling in his sleeping ....

Tharn:"I know he will do something like this for sure.... Look how he sleeping in between his excercise... I told you he won't fit for all his yoga and excercise... Because his body only work for two things one his for food and next it's secret..." Tharn winks while gulf slap on his head ...

Gulf:"Brat ... Don't forget your president and behave yourself... And don't spoil apo and yu thier still babies to me ..." Mile and sam clear thier Thorat from behind while apo and yu roll thier eyes on them ...

Type:"My chocolate...choco don't run... Tharn cockroach don't eat my choco give it to me ... " Everyone look type was talking about food in sleep ... Gulf faceplam while tharn carry type on his arms ...

Tevis:"My god dada your still strong .. i should test Alex too sometimes..." They Chuckled while Arthur walks towards them ...

Arthur:"Oh tyee ... He look cute and beautiful when he sleeps right.... And his baby dump too ..." Tharn glare at Arthur while gulf shake his head ... " Wait see one day i am going to kidnap my tyee from you and lock him with me for stealing him for me ..." Tharn Chuckled Before walking inside ...

________________________________________

Spoiler....

Nova:"MY DEAR BROTHER IN LAW ... I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU ... WAIT LET ME PLAY IT FOR YOU..."

Nova plays a video where a truck was following two cars in different locations... One is Alex and other one ismr drew and Dana ...

Tevis:"WHAT THE FUCK NOVA .... LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU ASSHOLE... ALEX IS YOUR BROTHER AND HE IS MY HUSBAND... MY DAD AND MOM LEAVE THEM ALLOW NOVA I WILL KILL YOU..."

Nova:"DID YOU HEAR ME ... LEAVE MY DEAR BROTHER BECAUSE HE TO SEE EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THIS FAMILY RIGHT... LET'S PLAY WITH MR LANE ... HIT IT ..." In fraction second the car was hit by the truck while tevis collapse on ground....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....