chapter 57

Author pov...

On other both Nova and Arthur having thier lovely time where Arthur keep teasing Nova to extreme which make him lost his control....

Nova:"Fo..fo..for god sake can you move faster Arthur you tortoise ..." Arthur Chuckled which Nova more to lose the control...

Arthur:"But i like teasing and that too your been bottom you have no idea about it baby ... " Arthur keep moving slow which Nova irritate.. he move his hand toward the table and search for something...

Nova:"I have something for you too .. which will heal slowly than you think kitten ..." Arthur stop from kissing Nova's neck and look at him with a frown ...

Nova smirk and move his hand back while Arthur shout at top of his lungs ... He almost fell out of the bed ... Nova cover himself before moving towards bathroom....

Arthur:"W ...w...what the hell Nova ... Ahhhh it's needle ... Needle you as. " Nova glare at me before towards Arthur faces...

Nova:"You love teasing me right kitten.... Now remove it from your butt before something happen ... And this is a small gift form me in our honeymoon... And also baby revenge for always tailing my papa ... Did you hear me and stop tailing my papa again because he is mine..." Nova pat his husband cheek Before walking towards the bathroom...

Arthur:"You ..you ..your really cunning Nova.... I hate you for this revenge... Ahhhh shit..." Arthur pull out the needle and look at is size which make think where did he get it from ... "FUCK ITS HUGE IN SIZE I HOPE IT DON'T MAKE A HOLE AT MY BUTT..."

Nova:"AND YOU CAN'T SIT FOR NEXT WEEK KITTEN ALL THE BEST .... I LOVE YOU KITTEN..."

Arthur:"DON'T KITTEN ME ... I HATE YOU ... I WANT MY TYEE ... BUT HE IS NOT LIKE MY TYEE... AHHH TYEE..." Arthur can hear Nova laughing from bathroom while he move towards his bed while holding his butt ...

Alex and tevis where first to walk out from thier room while they find mile and apo walking towards them ... They join find sam and yu having coffee ...

Tevis:"I thought we are the Frist to walk out towards pool area but we are wrong ..." Yu nod his head with a smile while Alex look and don't find Arthur and nova anywhere...

Alex:"Where is brother and uncle have been ... I think they are enjoying they honeymoon more than us ..." But they heard footsteps...

Arthur walk towards the pool area while holding his back while Nova smrik and walk before him while all six look at thier uncle limping ....

Mile:"Did the table trun around ... " Alex and sam nod thier head while Arthur shout Before sitting on the chair ...

Arthur:"Fuck ... It's hurts baby ... " Nova laugh and serve the food to Arthur who rub his back ...

Sam:"Did you become bottom yesterday ... If not what happen come uncle tell us ..."

Arthur:"NEEDLE HAPPENS ... HE INJECTED A SHARP NEEDLE BEHIND ME FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE ... HE TOOK REVENGE AND SHUT UP LAUGHING I AM NOT BOTTOM FOR GOD SAKE. .." Nova with others laugh at Arthur who keep moving on his chair...

Tevis:"Needle brother in law do you have spear of it ... If yes can we get each one ..." All three snap thier head towards their Wifey who smirk at them ...