chapter 27

Tevis pov ...

I heard a my door knob click opening... I know who is that thief in our house... I pull my blanket over my body and trun around and act like sleeping not showing i am acting... I small foot step sound increase near my bed ...

...:"Pecoak waky ..." I heard a giggling sound ... But i won't ...

...:"Pecoak waky waky ... Hapi b'day Pecoak...." I can't stand her cuteness anymore ... I woke and trun on the light while i roar at her ...

Everyone:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEVIS ...." I see my whole family smiling at me while apo carrying a cake on his hand while yu having a chocolate and Candy's...

Tevis:"Thank you so much mom,dad and you too brothers .... Ohh where is my Alecia... Did anyone see my lovely daughter somewhere... I can't see her ..." She hugging her rabbit plushie in one hand and raise her other hand Infort of me ...

Alecia:"Pecoak aleia here lok ..." I control my laughing but still i act like i am searching her ...

Tevis:"Baby girl come out from grannies behind and wish papa ..." She puff her cheek while putting her bunny down and fold her hand on chest while turning her back to me ...

Everyone:"Awww... Tevis don't make our baby angry..." Mom carrier her and place her on bed while i pulled close to me ....

Tevis:"Alecia Pecoak sowwy na ..." She trun and face me before crawling towards me ...

Alecia:"Pecoak it's otay ... Lou yu Pecoak...." She hug me tightly while all four look at Me with a smile ....

Dad:"Once again happy birthday baby boy ... Get ready and come to breakfast and bath my stinky kid too ..." Alecia glare at dad while he pat her head with a smile ... Everyone left the room while Alecia playing with my finger ...

Tevis:"Peachy... What you want to do today tell papa ..." She stop and look at me with a huge smile while resting on my chest ...

Alecia:"Pecoak go too Pak , bech,eat ice ceam..."

Tevis:"Really who is b'day today it's mine or yours peachy ... It should be Papa's words but baby what everything..." She stood up on the bed and hold my face on her hand while looking at me with a smile ...

Alecia:"Wat Pecoak doo aleia doo too.... Aleia Lou yu Pecoak..." She hug me tightly while which remains me of old past ... " Bt aleia dnt bate ... " There we go...

Tevis:"You don't want to get bath ... If you don't get clean or brush your teeth ... Everyone will stay your dirty girl and grandpa and grandma uncles will make funny funny of you ..." She look at me with her big round eyes ... She is really copy of him ...

Alecia:"Pecoak... " She sigh and made a grabby hands towards me ...

Tevis:"YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR THE BEST DRAMA QUEEN YOU KNOW THAT PEACHY..." She always give me this proud smile which reminds me of papa type ...

I carry towards the bathroom and brush her teeth and fill the bathtub with warm water ... I removed her dress whe she hid her face with her Hand ... Aww my baby girl is shy ...

Tevis:"Peachy is shy shy huh..." I bath her and wrap her in the towel Before carrying her towards the room ... I give her to mom and went inside to get bath ... After finishing i walk out find mom feeding Alecia a pancake with fruits...