chapter 42

Author pov...

Gulf and everyone look at living room which was really disaster after Arthur throw everything see infort of him ... Gulf sigh and walk towards tharn room while mew stop him ... Gulf stop and pout his lips which his every big weakness for mew ... He let go of gulf hand walk behind like a puppy ...

Mew knock the door ... While tharn open the door while removing his spec and look everyone peeking inside and find type and Arthur sleeping ...

Tharn:"Let me wake them up papa wait..." Gulf shake his head ...

Gulf:"Let them sleep tharn ...we just want to check in Arthur because he hurt himself..." Everyone look type and Arthur sleeping peacefully while Arthur hugging type tightly...

Zee:"Really they are like mom and son gulf ... Because after all this issue you should have noticed something... That Arthur broke everything in this mansion including the photo frame ... But he don't touch their his photo with tharn and type really he loves them more than anything..." Gulf and everyone laugh while they look the mansion was shattered...

Bright:"Your right even our family photo was broken into pieces but their photo is all good ... What a brat he is gulf ..."

Arthur:"Arthur Marry tyee ... Arthur love tyee..." Tharn look at Arthur who was talking in his sleep while everyone laugh at tharn's reaction...

Gulf:"What if Arthur Marry type ..." Everyone laugh at tharn who snap his head and shake his head while he above to pull type from Arthur...

Type:"Tyee love kitten too ... Hehehehe ..." Tharn stop on his way while everyone run out not to disturb thier sleep...

Saint:"I never expect type to propose Arthur at same time ... But i know about tharn by know he plan every single way to kick Arthur from his room ..." Everyone agreed with saint while gulf stay slient...

Mew:"What are you think baby ... I know that Arthur issue bothers you so much but still we can't talk one side right ... Let's speak too Nova also and listen to him ..." Gulf didn't say anything while he walk away ...

Max:"You want to see Nova ... Then let's meet we are not allowing you guys alone we will accompany you guys ..." Mew nod his head while everyone share a look ...

Tevis:"What are you think Alex ... If it's about uncle Arthur then give him time ... Let him think what is good for his life ... By compelling him we don't get anything and also you should talk to your brother ..." Tevis hold Alex hand while Alex nod his head ...

Alex:"I think the same to talk to him but i am sure by know grandpa's have made arrangement to meet him ... What ever it takes at end of the day he is grandpa's son right...." Tevis nod his head and smile at Alex who was in deep thought...

Tevis:"Don't think too much ... I am here with you Alex and everyone is here but i want you to meet him personally have talk with him ..." Alex nod his head while he laydown and hug tevis ...

Alex:"Don't worry i won't shout or push you away just sleep ... You need rest right ..." Tevis smile and hug Alex back while wrapping his leg and hand on him...

Tevis:"Thank you so much for giving me a chance Alex ..." Alex nod his head with a smile while he drift into sleep ...

In morning tharn keep glaring at type and Arthur.... Type was feeding Arthur while his hand was hurt ... Type keep feeding him while everyone looking them back and forth ...