chapter 37

Author pov...

Alex was sleeping soundly while hugging tevis ... He keep on pulling tevis while wrapping his leg and hands on his peacock... His sleep was disturbed by sun light... He rub his eyes and look screen was not closed ... He again close his eyes and felt little snore coming near his ear he just look at the person and shout loud ...

Alex:"Ahhhhhh.... You...you ... Don't take advantage of me... Baddie ..." Tevis rub his eyes and look at Alex scream early in the morning...

Tevis:"What happen Alex ... Don't shout my ears god ... And for god sake I am sick get lost ... And it's you who hugging me ..." He again laydown while Alex walk out and find his papa's and Everyone giggling...

Alex:"Don't you guys have anything to do at morning...what are you guys watching early morning..." He snacth the phone from Jeff and look at the video of him ...

Jeff:"How romantic... Your cutie when you drink brother in law..." Alex hit his head and look Freye and gaia giggle while closing thier mouth ...

Alex:"It's you two right ... Don't run stop thier vamipers..." They run around while tevis look everything from standing at
door ...

Type:"Oiii you Alex brat ... My vamipers are genius like thier papa ... Look it's enough for you to prove that you still love tevis ... I am sorry your peacock... Am I right papa's..." Everyone smirk and look at Alex who stomp his feet and walk towards the upstairs...

Gulf:"Get ass down Alex ... We shifted everything that belongs to you and your lovely peacock... From know it's your room ..." Alex about to speak something while his grandpa's shake thier head while gulf trun and look at them while they look Everywhere...

Alex:"I don't have rights to choose where to sleep right..." Type clear his throat and look Alex ...

Type:"Here give company to your grandpa's and enjoy every single night ... You have every rights in this Mansion..." Alex sigh and walk towards the room and find tevis looking early morning drama ...

Alex:"Move a side and don't think that i forgive for everything you did still your my enemy ..." He heard Giggling and found Freye and gaia Holding tevis leg...

Freye& Gaia:"Jellybeans marry beauty..." Alex roll his eyes while gaia bite him on his leg ... And giggle showing her teeths...

Alex:"You vamipers..." Tevis look Freye and gaia giggle looking at them while he bend down and kiss thier cheeks ...

Tevis:"You should bite p Alex like that Jellybeans... It's bad habit say sorry ..."

Freye:"Jellybeans sorry ..." They again hug his leg while tevis smile and take them inside....

At breakfast tevis was eating diet food that prescribe by saint ... Today he have to start his treatment... Saint and jas taking care of him while Alex keep rolling his eyes while everyone pampering him ...

Alex:"I will get going papa ...see you all in evening..." Everyone look at alex ...

Type:"Today tevis going to start his treatment and your work is important to you Alex ... You selfish brat stay with tevis and take care of him today and when ever he needs you Alex ..."

Tevis:"It's ok papa ... I can't manage it and you all are hear with me and I am strong don't need to trouble Alex ... He can go to his work ..."

Alex:"Did you hear it right papa ... He can take care of him and i have important meeting to attend today and mile ,sam come with me..."

Gulf:"Take another step i will kick you out of this mansion for sure ... Don't me brat like your grandpa's... Take him to the room and make him fell relax for sometime and we are not poor to get bankrupt by losing this meeting... Did you understand Alex move and take tevis with him ..."

Alex:"Fine ..." He took tevis hands and walk towards the room while saint and jas wink at them and walk between them ....

Tevis was laying on bed while saint and jas injected him a needle while tevis hold Alex hand tightly... The tight is like squishing his hand while Alex bite his lips for not to shout ....

Alex:"Don't shout Alex your strong and you can't low your level infort this baddie peacock... Some more times ..." He keep on speaking through his head while saint slap him on his back ...

Saint:"Day dreamer wake up and it's finished and take care of him and keep updating us both and don't sleep..." Alex nod his head boringly while tevis trun his head and look other side ...

After sometimes of slient tevis broke the silence and look at Alex who was scrolling through his phone ...

Tevis:"Alex ... I am sorry for my act yesterday and I don't mean to do it or stand half naked like that you just enter without knocking that's it ... And please don't be harsh like that to me ...

I don't know what will happen to me him future... But please don't hate me anymore I will do everything you say and know i you and everyone here .... But that time was Afraid of losing my parents that's it and my brain stopped working and i admit that i made huge mistake...

Why don't you give our relationship one more chance... Are do you think i don't deserve to have chance in my life ... Just think about Alecia... She needs me and I need her and you ... Please Alex don't be stubborn... I know you love me ..." Alex sigh and look at tevis who was smiling at him ...

Alex:"Second chance let me think about it and don't create your sympathy act infort of me ... I won't belive you that easily and you know you don't deserve to be believed at any time ... And please don't talk like your leaving... That won't happen because your life stuck with me forever..." Tevis look didn't cry or express is emotion he just smiled and look other side while Alex shake his head and again look at his phone ...

Gulf:"Stubborn just like this grandpa... It's all because of that mew .... But what he did with tevis and Alex ... I am wrong it's should be solved by them ... And we should not interfere in thier life ... They will know how to solve this problem and get together again like before but still tevis need us ..." Everyone nod thier head while tharn and Arthur look eachother Before walking outside...

________________________________________

Spoiler...

Tharn:"So how is Nova doing... It's been month we visit him ... Is their any improvement on this health..." Arthur clear his throat and look at tharn who raised his eyebrows...

Arthur:"Why don't you look yourself p'tharn... Afterall he is your son ..." Tharn chuckled and remove his specs...

Tharn:"BUT HE IS YOUR NEPHEW AND LATER HE GOING TO BE YOUR HUSBAND.... I AM RIGHT ARTHUR..." Arthur look tharn with wide eyes and look around and sigh ....

Arthur:"That's not true and i never fellings for him ... Your misunderstood me p'tharn... And i am his uncle for god sake ..." He walk out while tharn smile and shake his head ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

And i am sorry if this chapter fells boring....I will try to make it more interesting in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️... Take care of yourself...