chapter 56 🔞

Author pov...

All four vamipers keep glaring at all four tops who hugging thier wifey while Arthur and nova seat next to type and tharn and watch Alex and tevis wedding ...

Type:"Look at two girls they are killing Alex with thier eyes for sure tharn... Poor babies they become single...." Type and tharn giggle while Freye and gaia glare at them for giggling...

Priest:"So we are here to witness the wedding of Mr Alexander suppasit and Mr Tevis lane ... If anyone against the wedding you can stop it right know ..." Freye and gaia above to raise thier hand while jeff and Scarlett pull them and hug them ...

Everyone:"Vampires ..." They keep sobbing while Alecia clap her hands looking at her daddy and papa ...

Alex:"Come on do it fast before those girls ruin my wedding plan ... " Priest laugh and nod his head ...

Priest:"Just repet after me ..."

Alex:"I, Alexander suppasit , take thee, Tevis lane , to be my wedded wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith ... Tevis smile and nod his head while he continue with his vows...

Tevis:"I, Tevis lane , take thee, Alexender suppasit, to be my wedded wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith...

Alex i am sorry for my mistake and i promise you that i will always be with you and stand beside you in what ever situations it is Alex ... I will never think of leaving your side again and i promise love you and cherish you till my death and bring Alecia in a good manners ... I love you so much babe ..." Alex was surprised by tevis word while he pull tevis and kiss him while Freye and gaia run and bite Alex leg ...

Alex:"Ahhh you vampires let me go ..." Alex rub his leg while tevis laugh look at Freye and gaia looking at him with teary eyes...

Freye:"Beauty marry us ... Marry us ..." They pull tevis pant while he kneel down and kiss thier cheeks ...

Tevis:"Beauty can only marry you guys when you grow up like p'Alex ... Your so small know how can you marry me ..." They look tevis and wipe thier tears while kissing him on his lips ...

Tharn:"This what it fell like when they interpret in our marriage..." Type glare at tharn ....

Type:"It was Arthur not my babies... But anyways they prove that they are his blood afterall ... I know you did the same at papa and dada wedding don't you tharn ..." Arthur and nova giggle looking at tharn who was sulking at him ...

Gaia:"Let's marry beauty Freye ..." Alex shake his head looking at his sister's who glaring at him ...

Mileapo and samyu got married with them and finally they all four where happy while smiling looking at each other...

Tevis:"I love this ring so much babe ... I love you ..."