chapter 60

Author pov...

At morning tevis walk out first and look at vampires playing with thier toys with Alecia he walk fast towards them and stand looking at them while Freye look at her beauty looking at them with a smile....

Freye:"BEAUTY..." She shout which make all vampires look at tevis ... Tevis giggle and above to pick up Freye while mew stop him from no where ...

Mew:"What are you doing baby boy huh ... Did you brush your teeth and finish your morning routine huh ..." Tevis pout his lips and look at with his puppy eyes ...

Tevis:"I...i ...i fell lazy today so i skipped the part for brushing my teeth ..."

Alecia:"Ewww ... Pecoak is dirty..." All vamipers giggle at tevis while he have teary eyes ...

Tevis:"I...I...not meaniee ..." Mew laugh at them and took tevis back to his room while Alex glare at him playfully...

Alex:"I got afaird peacock don't go out early in the morning ok you should only allowed to get out with me ok come on let's get ready ..." Tevis nod his head like a obedient boy ..."

Alex trun and look at mew who nod his head ... Mew walk back to couch while gulf seat next to him and look at mew who was in deep thought he pat his shoulder while mew smile and look at build walking towards them ...

Mew:"Build ask everyone to be in the living in one hour ..." Build nod his head and walk away while gulf look at him ...

Gulf:"What are you upto mew ... Is something wrong ..." Mew shake his head and look at type tharn walking down while type look at mew....

After one hour everyone present in the living room like mew have told them ... Mew look around and find everyone is thier in thier family ....

Tharn:"What happen daddy ... Is something you want or is any problem..." Mew smile and shake his head ...

Zee:"Hey mew babe what with this urgent Meeting with a family ... Your keeping suspense tell us ..." Mew shake his head and look at everyone and tevis who keep rubbing his tummy while looking at mew...

Mew:"I HAVE PLANNED OF SHIFTING BACK TO OLD MANSION ONLY ME,GULF SAINT,ZEE AND ALEX ,TEVIS ... NO ONE IS ALLOWED OTHER THAN US ... AND I AM NOT LISTING NO FROM ANYONE GET BACK PACK YOUR THINGS ..." Mew walk towards his room while tevis look Alex who walk towards thier room ...

Zee:"What only we are shifting thier again but why only us mew ... " Saint drag him towards his room while type look at tharn who was surprised with his daddies sudden decision...

Type:"I will tell you tharn let them go ok we will see them often ..."

Tharn:"But why they are moving out suddenly baby is something wrong and tevis is pregnant too whom will take care of him other than Alex ... Their should someone to look after him right why daddy choose only them ..."

Build:"Hmm sorry for dada if you don't mind will stay with tevis till his pregancy so i can take care of him and i will talk to grandpa ... Me and bible will shift with them ... "

Type:"Yes your right build go pack your things and Alecia she will be with us till the time and please take care of him properly build..." Build nod his head and drag bible with him ...

Tevis:"Ahhhh...ahhh..ahhh... I don't want to go Alex ... I will miss everyone and papa type is pregnant too why should only moving out all of sudden and your keeping quite come on speak something and stop the packing i am not coming with you leaving my babies here...."